Esteemed Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@hicindy2    By the way, the Patricia Nash English Garden face masks (from HSN) are quite fabulous. Comes in a set of 3. Love all 3, especially the leopard.

Just arrived, structured soft yet great coverage, with a chin dip.

@1Professor  Thanks for the info.  Was just looking at them. Wearing my first batch a lot. Free shipping too at HSN..

Patricia Nash 3-piece Reusable Mask Set

Sometimes I just need to get un-serious.  Le Sportsac has a Sesame Street edition as a collaboration.  

Cosmetic bag

Fun strap

Deluxe bag (great if you worked with small children) 

LeSportsac - Handbags - Deluxe Everyday Bag - Sesame Neighbors

Tote

LeSportsac - Totes - Easy Magazine Tote - Sesame Neighbors

Honored Contributor

The Q had a weekly special last week of 6 pedestal candle holders so I ordered a set in brown on Sunday (I think).  Order went through, blah, blah.  When I went to my order status to get a photo of the item for another thread I noticed the status was back-order.  It was not back-order when I ordered it.  I gave it about 36 hours for someone to have buyer's remorse and when the order status didn't change, I cancelled the order.  I don't want to get stuck with a return.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Probably best @Bird mama. It seems they've gradually improved the shipping, but the order fulfillment part of the equation doesn't, excuse the expression, seem to add up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone as happy a Thanksgiving as is possible under the circumstances. Stay safe, and let's look forward to next near.

FAEA5D54-7505-49BF-A451-B7564206C59C.jpeg

C72925D1-DACB-4C48-B665-7B5442F5978B.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2  I get it and, to some extent, agree... But I'm not thinking the mere turn of a page on the calendar is going to work magic... I surely hope it does though... This has been one sorry excuse for the beginning of a new decade... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Regarding the pandemic and the willful disregard of science in our nation...... I've spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out the behavior.  I love a puzzle and have for months worked 'this' harder than a Rubik's cube in my mind.  It's exceeded my ability to comprehend it and I've come to the conclusion that we are witnessing an evolutionary moment in if not mankind's history, America's history.  I think it's Natural Selection at work, lol.

With that I bid you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving Animated Gifs 4 – Heroes Night Out

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

Well said! I've been trying to figure this whole thing out myself also. I've come to the conclusion it's way out of my realm of thinking.

@stevieb @handygal2 @hicindy2 @skyblue @EdithEllenLily  

I also want to add to everyone:

Have a Blessed and Peaceful Thanksgiving and that we

@Bird mama wrote:

Regarding the pandemic and the willful disregard of science in our nation...... I've spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out the behavior.  I love a puzzle and have for months worked 'this' harder than a Rubik's cube in my mind.  It's exceeded my ability to comprehend it and I've come to the conclusion that we are witnessing an evolutionary moment in if not mankind's history, America's history.  I think it's Natural Selection at work, lol.

With that I bid you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving Animated Gifs 4 – Heroes Night Out

continue to hope for a Better 2021. 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

This was so nice to post. I'm not a good poster, I know that, but I for one do appreciate all the pics shown here. Whether it's handbags or holiday photos.  So Thank You for this one!

My DH and I are going to our DD and SIL and our GS home tomorrow. I made the pecan and pumpkin pies, and cranberry cake today. I will be getting up early to do the turkey and stuffing. We'll be eating in the afternoon or as I call it. LuDin. We will "haul" this over to her house as our home is smaller than hers. In other words we can spread out. She's making the side dishes. Since she works all week we thought this would work out better this year. Our youngest son will also be there. We all live pretty isolated lives at this time which is fine with all of us.  We all feel safe in being together right now. That's our plans. Our oldest son and his wife are not doing any holidays until ???? 

@stevieb wrote:

Likely as not, there'll be little more going on here over the holiday than 'drive by' action, if that, so I'll take this opportunity to wish all the semi-regulars a nice Thanksgiving... Whatever you do (or don't do...), Wherever you go (or don't go...), and Whoever you see (or don't see...), hoping the day is as pleasant as you can make it and that you'll have some tasty treats... 

Ask-an-Expert-First-Thanksgiving-631.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

We're just doing Zoom...have a good one Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg