Honored Contributor

@Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@stevieb I received my Frye Scout tote in brass today.  It is beautiful and so well made.  It is so unique.

Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@hicindy2 wrote:

@stevieb  One to watch though:  Pre order from Brahmin site

Snow Leopard

Featured in Snow Leopard Melbourne, an on-trend leopard print with a charcoal base and sleek black spots. Genuine croc-embossed leather.

Duxbury Satchel Snow Leopard Melbourne Front Pre Order

PRODUCT DIMENSIONS12.8″ W 9.75″ H 5″ D
PRODUCT WEIGHT2 lbs 

and the Katie

Katie Snow Leopard Melbourne Front Pre Order

@hicindy2 Good heavens, HC. I'm still thinking about Retrograde and now Snow Leopard is coming! The Katie is still intriguing to me, although I wonder about the size being too small. Both patterns are very cool! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@stevieb I received my Frye Scout tote in brass today.  It is beautiful and so well made.  It is so unique.

@Pecky  Glad you like it! I'm thinking about switching into it for a trial run... It really is very different and unlike so many options out there, no danger at all of seeing it coming and going... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  Glad you like it! I'm thinking about switching into it for a trial run... It really is very different and unlike so many options out there, no danger at all of seeing it coming and going... 

@stevieb That is so true.  So you are using it as a handbag?  I was planning on using it as a overnight bag but I really like your idea.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  It's probably more than I need as a purse right now, especially given the limited outings, but once it's unstuffed it's neither that heavy nor that bulky, so I'll try it as a purse. Odds are I'll switch out of it into something smaller for right now, but plan to try it out.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Aimee Kestenberg one-time-only last night in the Mini size which is a better weight for my bummy shoulder. It looks very comfortable and "like fall" to me. It was selling out; I think my order is in process and has not gone to waitlist, so I hope I receive it. Woman Happy

A384413
Aimee Kestenberg Mini Nubuck Leather Satchel - Tamitha

• Main entry zip closure, two front zipper pockets, crossbody strap, four dome feet
  • Two slip pockets, back zip pocket
  • Measures approximately 7" x 9.5" x 4" with a 21" to 23" strap drop and a 4.5" handle drop; weighs 1.32 lbs
  • Body 100% leather; lining 100% polyester

UPDATE: This handbag was shipped on 10/30/2020! I was not sure if I would receive one. Hoping it is a winner...it's cute to me. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I ordered the Aimee Kestenberg one-time-only last night in the Mini size which is a better weight for my bummy shoulder. It looks very comfortable and "like fall" to me. It was selling out; I think my order is in process and has not gone to waitlist, so I hope I receive it. Woman Happy

A384413
Aimee Kestenberg Mini Nubuck Leather Satchel - Tamitha

• Main entry zip closure, two front zipper pockets, crossbody strap, four dome feet
  • Two slip pockets, back zip pocket
  • Measures approximately 7" x 9.5" x 4" with a 21" to 23" strap drop and a 4.5" handle drop; weighs 1.32 lbs
  • Body 100% leather; lining 100% polyester

@EdithEllenLily What a pretty bag.  I love the color.  I can't wait to hear your review.  I was watching ShopHQ this morning and they had Firenze bags on. I really like these I am such a sucker for tie dye.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  I was looking at Kooba on ShopHQ, but reviewers are complaining of a strong chemical smell. 

Beautiful but expensive Sharif.  At one time, it was super marked down, but not now..Prices are all over the place. It used to be nice over at Evine when Patricia Nash started out.  Anuschka left too. 

I always thought Firenze had shades of early Patricia Nash

Firenze

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 You are so right.  They are very similar with their styles.  I really can't stand the presentations on ShopHQ they are always rushed and never give the specifics of what is being presented.  I wish they had a forum so I can express my frustration LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Macy's is having their F&F and the nylon cargo bags are on sale.  They now have these colors.  

Belk has this one at a door buster price. I am not a big signature bag fan but I have always liked the denim with the signature.  

COACH Signature Chambray Cargo Shoulder Bag