Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

[ Edited ]

Too bad the Quate twins did copy cat specials. I'd have preferred to see a little more variety. This one is a very pretty bag and might have gotten my attention... a true satchel, even more so... Then again, there is a satchel there that beckoned... But more on that later...

Patricia Nash Avellino Croco-Embossed Leather Crossbody Bag

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  This one looks suspiciously like the old Coach Station bag, second below...

Black

Vintage Coach® Station Bag - Black | eBay

@stevieb It sure does,  I still have that bag.  Is that a Nash bag on top?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky  Yes, from the PN website in her men's line:

The Verona North/South Crossbody will add a stylish and sophisticated touch to the professional man on the go. This crossbody bag is ideal for organization, with the ability to store your devices and accessories in the roomy interior. This classy crossbody bag finishes off with a classic turn-lock closure and a lightweight, adjustable crossbody strap.

Black

Honored Contributor

Actually, looking at some of the pictures posted of the likely TS, I'm pleased I obtained the Q's version. This one looks sort of small and boxy. To me, not a very pretty silhouette and that metal work sort of overwhelms the bag. It might play better live, who knows, but I'm not really very interested in more Nash shows so soon. They really should have spread these events out.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily : I know you're a White Sox fan. Congratulations on your team making the playoffs for the first time since 2008. If you have a Dooney White Sox handbag-- I think you might-- this would be a great time to carry it!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily : I know you're a White Sox fan. Congratulations on your team making the playoffs for the first time since 2008. If you have a Dooney White Sox handbag-- I think you might-- this would be a great time to carry it!

@handygal2 Thank you!! Woman Happy Mr. L and I have been watching the sout' side guys bust several into Home Run territory and the pitching and fielding and sliding isn't so bad, either. Woman Wink What's really apparent is that they are a true team that has a lot of fun playing together. Their smiles and laughs have brought a lot of smiles and laughs our way, too. They are a much needed bright spot with all that's happening right now. 

I've been "saving on" my Dooney White Sox hobo + accessories, but I agree, it should be carried right now!! Woman Very Happy

Women's Dooney & Bourke Chicago White Sox Large Slim Wristlet

Chicago White Sox Dooney & Bourke Continental Clutch

Shop Dooney & Bourke MLB Chicago White Sox Large Slim Wristlet (Introduced  by Dooney & Bourke at $88 in Feb 2014) - Overstock - 17684282

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Woman Surprised Did you order a PN satchel? Hmmm, sounds like it to me...Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2  @EdithEllenLily  Kudos to those of you who stuck with sports through this fiasco... You'll remember, I was pretty much just somewhat loosely following some college sports, all of which were put asunder... No NCAA basketball tournament and no College World series... I tried, a month or so back, to watch an MLB game, but when I saw what they intended to do with this truncated season and playoff, I opted out... What a year... None of the minor league or farm teams saw much action and the younger players on then had little chance to move up... Moreover, watching a sporting event without fans just sort of stunk... Tried to watch part of an NFL game the other day and opted out of that too.. Without the fans and the hoopla it had all the excitement of watching a scrimmage... Probably won't be watching any college football either... Yet something else we've been robbed of... I'll pick up some of these things again, assuming we ever get back to the real world as we knew it... My favorite annual sporting event, of course, is the CWS and that's the one I really missed...

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Woman Surprised Did you order a PN satchel? Hmmm, sounds like it to me...Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily  I thought @stevieb ordered the green Patricia Nash TSV, but I notice she skirted the question.🤔👜🙅🏼‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I thought @stevieb ordered the green Patricia Nash TSV, but I notice she skirted the question.🤔👜🙅🏼‍♀️

@EdithEllenLily  @skyblue  Time will tell...

b7966a50c87aa885ddc9248f63c74448.png