Esteemed Contributor

Re: ,Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@hicindy2 

Well, I agree ... in fact, I already have the burnt orange in my cart  ... just wanted validation, I guess.   

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue 

That's the Elephant ... and I've gone back and forth ... forth and back ... between this and the burnt orange ... 

So ... guess what?  ... Went with the Elephant!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@skyblue 

That's the Elephant ... and I've gone back and forth ... forth and back ... between this and the burnt orange ... 

@SoX   Are you a Libra by any chance ??  You do the same things that I do (back and forth) Woman Happy Sometimes I end up getting BOTH. Or, I freeze and it sells out.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@skyblue 

@SoX   Are you a Libra by any chance ??  You do the same things that I do (back and forth) Woman Happy Sometimes I end up getting BOTH. 

@hicindy2 

Actually, I'm a Leo ... but we seem to like the same type bags Woman Happy .   Oh, and one other thing ... we tend to think the same way, too  ... I did get BOTH.  

Let me explain my logic ... I don't have anything like that burnt orange and (2) I had reward points that, coupled with the additional 30% off today on ILD, both bags were only slightly more than that croco satchel that I had on check hold here ... so I cancelled that one!  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Will check out the Nash postcard tote... Do like the look, though I don't use the one I have very often... 'Art in the bag'... We'll see...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I notice the 'specials', LTS and PTS, are looking pretty redundant lately... Oh well... I have ordered a few things, but will never get how they can't reduce or eliminate shipping charges for what are supposed to be 'specials'... Yea, I know, shipping equals profit, but still, a special should be special...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  Will check out the Nash postcard tote... Do like the look, though I don't use the one I have very often... 'Art in the bag'... We'll see...

@stevieb  Well what I wanted to point out is that the art changed from the Macy's tote to the new one at HSN.  I thought the Macy's one was a lot more subtle and had more of the old world look. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@skyblue 

@SoX   Are you a Libra by any chance ??  You do the same things that I do (back and forth) Woman Happy Sometimes I end up getting BOTH. 

@hicindy2 

Actually, I'm a Leo ... but we seem to like the same type bags Woman Happy .   Oh, and one other thing ... we tend to think the same way, too  ... I did get BOTH.  

Let me explain my logic ... I don't have anything like that burnt orange and (2) I had reward points that, coupled with the additional 30% off today on ILD, both bags were only slightly more than that croco satchel that I had on check hold here ... so I cancelled that one!  

@SoX Ahhhh...a true handbag sister,  Enjoy your lovelies Heart

I just got my coated canvas Patricia Nash Make Lemonade bag,

Carmini Sling Crossbody - Patina Coated Linen Canvas Positano Limon - Carmini Sling Crossbody - Patina Coated Linen Canvas Positano Limon

and she just came out with an old favorite Prairie Rose in the same fabrication.  Oh dear oh my...

Carmini Sling Crossbody - Patina Coated Linen Canvas Prairie Rose

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 

I watched some of the PN show on HSN recently, but I seem to be in Dooney mode lately ... that could change on a dime, though.  Problem is we won't be traveling anytime soon, so I'm having a stay-at-home crisis manisfesting itself as handbagitis.

Love the lemon bag!

Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Prefer the older tote too. Wouldn't rule out the newer one, but agree, nowhere near as desirable.