Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@hooked on books  Well... it's too pretty to pass up but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be my everyday bag...

@stevieb Woman Surprised Did you order one of the Augusta satchels?!?

I would LOVE the cobalt blue with the silver hardware. But it would be a display item as it's too heavy for me! 

PN came out with a smaller straw tote within a couple of weeks after the larger one that @handygal2 has, so I am wondering if she will have another woven leather item that's smaller, lighter and less pricey than the Augusta satchel. Hmmm ...

@EdithEllenLily  No. I didn't order. QVC's prices are too high and although I liked the white option, not enough to want to buy it. The other color choices on her site weren't interesting to me, though they were pretty. If she scales this one down, I would not likely be interested. It was heavy but was a good size for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, boy, Lars sure went up in price on his masks! $19.95/free shipping. I messaged him and asked if he'd be having any sales coming up and he said he's doing a June discount. I checked and the masks are now $15.95/free shipping. His masks are nice and the price was reasonable but not so much now!!! I can't remember the exact price when he first started selling them as Paintbull but they sure weren't $19.95!!!! Maybe he'll go down a bit lower at some point. 😒
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books  I went and looked at my first purchase (paintbull).  April 8'th and it was $15.95 with free shipping. Blue Rose.  They really wash up well. I have three now and will continue to wear them for quite a while more.  Many businesses and professional offices are insisting on it (No. California) and I am glad they are. Our county (Placer) has gone up about 50 cases since since restrictions have been eased (about 2 weeks), however, there is more testing too. 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, I purchased a mask from him and I didn't realize/remember that I paid $15.95! Oops, sorry to Lars, LOL!!! I think it just seems like such a high price because my VB masks were $8.00 with free shipping when I purchased them. No free shipping now, though!😞
Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@hicindy2, I purchased a mask from him and I didn't realize/remember that I paid $15.95! Oops, sorry to Lars, LOL!!! I think it just seems like such a high price because my VB masks were $8.00 with free shipping when I purchased them. No free shipping now, though!😞

@hooked on books   Did you like the VB masks ?? I see they have a new selection. I also see they have a video about adjusting the fit..

Cotton Face Mask (Non-Medical)Cotton Face Mask (Non-Medical)

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, I do like the masks. I wore one yesterday for several hours and it was very comfortable to wear. In fact I had that Black Rose mask in my shopping cart yesterday along with some more filters, but I didn't want to pay $8.00 for shipping! Hoping for some upcoming free shipping!
I didn't know there was a video on adjusting the fit, didn't even realize you could adjust the fit!
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Did you see this handbag from Firenze on Shop HQ?  It is something different and reminds me of Patricia Nash bags. This one is Italian Tile.  It's so cheery looking.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky   I know.  Like Patricia Nash and Anuschka had cross pollinated somehow. Heart

Still pouting over the Coach experience. Booooo

Am expecting a MZ Wallace tie dye bag to land on my step this morning.  @stevieb  don't look...I needed cheering up.  At least it is not GRAY. 

Daffodil Tie Dye Small Sutton (288X1643)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No worries @hicindy2  I actually think that one is very cute and is a great color combination, though I have little doubt I'd find the price unappealing, you know, for nylon especially... Were is less pricey, I might buy it myself...

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Woman LOL Woman LOL Grey bag post alert...elsewhere!! (Don't tell Mr. HC... Woman Wink)