Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@stevieb Olive is lovely with that gold hardware!! How are you with olive bags? If there is a need...  Woman Wink

Doesn't the Kors remind you of the Gucci Soho? (and the GILI Roma?)

sac a main gucci soho 336751 bandouliere cuir

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let's face it, need is not always the issue where bags are concerned @EdithEllenLily but I don't seem to recall a larger olive slouchy satchel among the inventory... And yes, there's a certain Gucci (and early Gili) vibe going on...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Everyone, the lovely red Radley bag is on sale for $134.00 AND there is a coupon code for an additional 15% off ($20.10), bringing the final cost to $113.90 with free shipping!! The regular price listed is $270.00 so that is a pretty darn good buy, I would say! I now own my first Radley London handbag, LOL!!
I'm also (for about the fifth time recently) officially grounding myself from any more handbag purchases. I'm going to try very, very hard (once again) to stop this ordering!!!!

Signed, a former and reformed handbag purchaser!!!😰😰😰
Trusted Contributor

Oops, forgot to give the code, I was so intent on pledging no more handbag purchases!
It is 15USTAC

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh my goodness... The same Kors in olive...

Brooklyn Large Leather Satchel

@stevieb  This one would be worth fighting for!👜❤️😉😍

Honored Contributor

I know @skyblue. it's very tempting...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Did you order one of the Kors bags and which color? Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, we are slowly creaking into action in Northern California. I have a dentist appointment in June and my doctor wants to see me for a physical and blood tests. 

Oh oh, I want the doctor to see a little less of me.  Trying to lose those couple of pounds gained from comfort food, extra wine, and not much in the way of exercise. 

How are you gals "shaping up" ??

Next job to tackle:  Hair cut

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Did you order one of the Kors bags and which color? Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily  No, despite finding one on a good sale... First, I do NOT need another bag... I had about six laid out on the Martha Washington chair in my living room trying to decide which one to switch into... It dawned on me that I'd never even carried the one I was switching out of to leave the house... Two...  I am so tired of ordering sight unseen and being disappointed and it seems to be the rule rather than the exception... I've sworn off online ordering before but always cave... I might or might not cave this time, but I have too many bags as it is... Oh and in case folks wonder about that Martha chair... MIne is in a mellow yellow-gold, sage green and cream print but this silhouette...

Sam Moore Martha Exposed Wood Chair 4006SM

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Dear, dear hi... As it turns out, scouring the Internet for bags and then ordering them (yes, I saw...) does NOT burn calories, I take it...Woman LOL Woman Wink Here in delightful Northern Virginia, we just begin the reawakening tomorrow... The rest of the Commonwealth began earlier, but we've been delayed... I did get an email from my dentist reminding me I need to schedule a cleaning appointment... It'll have to wait... Not in the mood... At all... Still paying for my last crown... I have no idea what will be open and what won't and when those things that aren't reopening will reopen... I am completely out of the loop, dazed and confused... It'll sort itself out without me and I'll get there when I get there... I've hacked my hair so much myself that at this point I'll have to let it grow a bit before I'll worry about a haircut... I did a temporary color, and am overdue for another dye job... I'll get to it... Heck, there's really nowhere to go anyway... I am so very, very (did I say very...) weary of playing grocery delivery roulette... The results have been mixed but are too often disappointing... I did get paper towels today, though they're a lousy quality... Finally scored TP from Amazon... This is ludicrous... Something's got to give...