Respected Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@Bird mama 

I am so sorry for taking so long to respond to you and all the other's. I've had my little cowboy these past few days.. crazy ville here. haha

I had to go to Wally World this afternoon and you said it, the masks are hot and fog up our glasses. I decided to just leave my glasses off as I wasn't going to be in there too long. I was so hot when I came out that I had to take my hoodie off.. and it's only 55 here. 

@Bird mama wrote:

@Leeny   yea I think Northern MI is gonna get hit with snow.  I've tried different masks from real N95's to a bandana based mask and now this Lucky Brand mask.  No matter which I wear I find it better to breathe through my nose.  If I mouth breath any of them get warm and fog up my glasses, lol.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 

Geez Louise is what my GS says to me a lot. Especially when I tell him to do something...lol 

This pic of Lucy just hit my funny bone..I needed that.

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Pecky 

Geez Louise...I was dragging my feet to pre-order because it shipped in June. That'll teach me,,,

The Big Sister is too much bag for me.  Let us know what you decide !! 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

YES... I'll have a cold one, right now.. belly up to the bar, I am buying Woman LOL

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  You were warned... I told you Coach was not a bit happy with you... Paybacks can be so ugly... Drinkies anyone?

source (1).gif

Honored Contributor

Great @Leeny  I'll have a Sunrise Mimosa... Better make that a small pitcher...

Tequila Sunrise Mimosa Recipe - The Sweetest Occasion

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Pecky @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Leeny @Bird mama @handygal2 @SoX   + all

Well my expensive Coach quilted denim mickie drawstring (bought for a steal on eBay as new) arrived. Plus I uncloseted the Rogue Snow White (one of the courses I teach is Folktales).

So I am in Coach handbag heaven and feeling, for the moment, Handbag Content. Plus @stevieb reminded me to appreciate the denim Gucci (now displayed on the wall as art).

coach-large-mickie-drawstring-shoulder-f37242-denim-quilted-cross-body-bag-0-0-540-540 copy.jpg

Snow-White-Coach-Tote copy.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky, wow, the smaller one is already sold out??? It's such a cute bag!! Well, at least the temptation is gone! LOL! (Until the next beauty comes allong!!)

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb, they look yummy! I'll take all three and confess that my mouth is watering!!!!🍹
Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor   So nice !!  Glad the bag was what you expected.

Enjoy as we start poking our noses outside again. 

Feels like I'll be going from:

to 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor   So nice !!  Glad the bag was what you expected.

Enjoy as we start poking our noses outside again. 

Feels like I'll be going from:

to 

@hicindy2 : My handbags are getting exposure at the grocery, the post office, the drug store, the bank  . . .

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@stevieb, they look yummy! I'll take all three and confess that my mouth is watering!!!!🍹

@hooked on books  I was going to make them the other night but couldn't fine the bottle of grenadine anywhere and while I like plain Mimosas, I prefer them with a hint of the syrup.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...