Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@Pecky wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hooked on books wrote:
@hicindy2, the Coach Outlet had a pretty good price on ball caps today. I got a cute denim logo cap. I figure it will somewhat match our new denim bags that are waiting so patiently for us!

@hooked on books   Yoooo Hoooo.  Regular Coach site.  Look what's coming June 6'th to match your hat.  

Slide 11 of 13: This photo by Thomas Grigoleit is titled "True Name."

Coach Cargo Shoulder Bag in Signature Chambray Brass/Chambray New Featured Online Exclusives

I have got to have that bag!! Love it.  I wish I wore baseball caps I would order that too,

I had this in my cart and just checked to order and it shows sold out!! They have the larger version on pre order will ship on 6/20.  I better decide quickley if I want it before that one sells out too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

Geez Louise...I was dragging my feet to pre-order because it shipped in June. That'll teach me,,,

The Big Sister is too much bag for me.  Let us know what you decide !! 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  You were warned... I told you Coach was not a bit happy with you... Paybacks can be so ugly... Drinkies anyone?

source (1).gif

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb   Wahhhhhhh...you were right. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Dare I mention that depending on your behavior, the retaliation might have just begun... I'm hearing rumblings of a recall on all Rogue bags shipped to you from any source... And yes, they can track them... One might suggest you clean up your act... Really, it's up to you...  Just sayin'...

beautiful-girl-crown-sunglasses-vector-260nw-669122656 - Edited.png

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Pecky @hicindy2 

Love the chambray signature cargo! Love, love.

3240_b4cb_a91.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

I wish I was out and about, but no, I'm here trying to get customer service to respond.. I am wearing my Dooney Red Nylon bag. Although I am going to use the wallet for a while to get it broke in so to speak. lol. Wide open? Now that our court system shot us in the foot, some people think the virus left the building. I am not one of them. Very frustrating and with CS on the Q. I need a drink..lol

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Leeny So are you out and about with your Radley London navy handbag in the "wide open midwest" there in Wisconsin? Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pecky @hicindy2 

Love the chambray signature cargo! Love, love.

3240_b4cb_a91.jpeg

@1Professor Me too!! I keep trying to talk myself out of ordering it.  I wish that was included in the sale. 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

The consignment shop I go to has not opened up yet, but the bars wasted no time opening. Woman Frustrated

I know that I don't want to take a huge loss on my bags, maybe I'll pick them up when she opens and take them back next spring. I'll see when she re-opens. 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily I did want to say that the Radley bag looks very rich and stylish. I won't be seeing myself coming and going- that's for sure.Woman Happy