Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   Thanks for the Nordie's update. 

Happy with my light saddle Rogue 25 that Thomas the Cat recommended. 

Rogue 25

Grateful that we finally got some rain. 

@hicindy2 @So glad you love it -- I hoped so! I picked up that Dinky a few weeks ago. ? things are so different now I thought of returning it, but decided to keep. Lots of rain here and cold 48 last night! More on the way, maybe snow in local mountains. 

@skyblue I know what you mean. Since December I've been super casual even skipping makeup with one or two exceptions. While staying in and following official guidance, I have to go to some doc appts. This last one, I put on earrings. ☺️

@EdithEllenLily that mambo reminds me of my Toni xbody - very practical bag - Enjoy!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector hi BC. Been thinking of you and your family in Italy a lot.  I pray that they are all OK. ❤️ 

Hi @Serendipity  ... Thank you so much.   So far none of them, thank God,  are sick but they are going through really difficult times.  One cousin in my parents' home town may have been exposed to some one who was confirmed to have the virus.  But he seems to be fine up until now.  Another cousin's son in Rome is a physician.  He may also have been exposed in the hospital where he works to a patient who was confirmed to have the virus.  He has to take his temperature twice a day and report the results.  So far he is also fine.  My cousin in Rome is especially concerned with my aunt who is 92 years old and has Advanced Alzheimer's.  They live with the doctor who may have been exposed. If she gets sick she will not do well.  So I am really concerned about all of them.  

Honored Contributor

Some retail therapy-- perusing the Nordies 25% off sale on handbags rarely on sale, but NOT buying. Pretty wovens:

Frye

677C9345-7129-410D-9E9B-C818C1E69E9F.jpeg

Brahmin

BC8AE94E-820C-4D22-8B3C-46479770C0EA.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Beautiful bags!  If it's one thing that makes me happy it is handbags. I did get my Coach Rogue in the slate blue with rivits and its beautiful.  I find myself wondering if I should return it with all that is going on right now.  Do I need another handbag?  It makes me feel happy though.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector hi BC. Been thinking of you and your family in Italy a lot.  I pray that they are all OK. ❤️ 

Hi @Serendipity  ... Thank you so much.   So far none of them, thank God,  are sick but they are going through really difficult times.  One cousin in my parents' home town may have been exposed to some one who was confirmed to have the virus.  But he seems to be fine up until now.  Another cousin's son in Rome is a physician.  He may also have been exposed in the hospital where he works to a patient who was confirmed to have the virus.  He has to take his temperature twice a day and report the results.  So far he is also fine.  My cousin in Rome is especially concerned with my aunt who is 92 years old and has Advanced Alzheimer's.  They live with the doctor who may have been exposed. If she gets sick she will not do well.  So I am really concerned about all of them.  

@Boehm Collector Thanks  for letting us know -- so glad to hear that they are all right! The situation there is heartbreaking. I hope you and your DH are doing OK as well. 🤗

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Some retail therapy-- perusing the Nordies 25% off sale on handbags rarely on sale, but NOT buying. Pretty wovens:

Frye

677C9345-7129-410D-9E9B-C818C1E69E9F.jpeg

Brahmin

BC8AE94E-820C-4D22-8B3C-46479770C0EA.jpeg

@handygal2 @What beauties! Especially love that Frye hobo! It's so hard to find the right words to express feelings right now, but please stay healthy and safe Handy! 🤗

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Beautiful bags!  If it's one thing that makes me happy it is handbags. I did get my Coach Rogue in the slate blue with rivits and its beautiful.  I find myself wondering if I should return it with all that is going on right now.  Do I need another handbag?  It makes me feel happy though.  

@Peckythat one is a beauty! Was hard to tell from the photo, but looked like the rivets were real gemstones possibly? Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Peckythat one is a beauty! Was hard to tell from the photo, but looked like the rivets were real gemstones possibly? Enjoy!

@Serendipity Thank you!  It is really pretty and the stones are real.  I took a peek at Nordi's sale and saw this pretty bag.  

COACH Tabby Appliqué Leather Crossbody Bag, Main, color, V5/ CHALK

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky   That bag is sensational.  Now think ahead to blue skies in Spring and hope just around the corner. Heart

I keep looking at the Nordie's Coach Rambler

COACH Rambler Colorblock Leather Crossbody Bag, Main, color, B4/LT SADDLE PNE GRN

Very pricey still, but the Cass is beautiful in the taupe.  Looks so squishy....really appreciate the mini videos that Nordie's provides.  The gal in this video was 5'3" 

COACH Cass Leather Hobo Bag, Main, color, LH/ TAUPE

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Pecky   That bag is sensational.  Now think ahead to blue skies in Spring and hope just around the corner. Heart

I keep looking at the Nordie's Coach Rambler

COACH Rambler Colorblock Leather Crossbody Bag, Main, color, B4/LT SADDLE PNE GRN

Very pricey still, but the Cass is beautiful in the taupe.  Looks so squishy....

COACH Cass Leather Hobo Bag, Main, color, LH/ TAUPE

@hicindy2  I really like both of them.