Trusted Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@hicindy2, I love your new bag! The color is lovely! Is this bag heavy? Enjoy!!!!
Honored Contributor

@1Professor   Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2   I'm so glad that your new bag is a winner.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books wrote:
@hicindy2, I love your new bag! The color is lovely! Is this bag heavy? Enjoy!!!!

@hooked on books  I weighed it on my Weight Watcher scale and it weighs in at just shy of 2 pounds.  That is the most my bad shoulder can handle. It is good that it is smaller and I can't load it up too much.  I had to gift out my old heavy leather Dooneys.

In Coach, I usually get Signature Canvas due to weight constraints, but I really wanted the Rogue 25. 

The other place that you can really cut down on the overall weight is the wallet. I discovered Radley London wallets that are well made but lightweight. I don't care about matching my wallet to the bag. 

@Bird mama  Thank you !! It was a bit of departure for me with my Coach totes or nylon MZW bags. 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, that would be too heavy for me! I carry the Lug crossbodies now because of their light weight. Your bag is really nice though!! Thanks for the info!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@stevieb fabulous looking bags.   Carry in the best of health.  Love the color of the MK bag.   Happy New Year to you and happy New Year to all the ladies here.  

Thanks @Blingqueen023... Getting older is no picnic, as you know, but we do the best we can... Doesn't look like we'll get winter yet again this year in the region... I can probably learn to accept temps hovering in the 50's but despite some pretty days, it appears we're going to make up for all the rain we didn't get last summer... Enjoy that Rogue... I should've gotten it when it was down to about three-twenty... Already regretting that I didn't, but it is what it is...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb  ... enjoy all your lovely new handbags!!!

Thanks @Boehm Collector...

Honored Contributor

@Jamstan wrote:

Love that burnt orange color!! Handbags are my one vice and not only do I love collecting them myself, I love seeing the collections from others as well!

Hi @Jamstan I have to admit burnt orange is one of my too many weaknesses... Lots of handbag collectors and fans of collections around here... Enjoy...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@stevieb @Boehm Collector @Blingqueen023 @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @handygal2 @Bird mama @jaxs mom @Serendipity & all

Just found out that Macys is open today.

I never shop on New Years Day. Who knew.

Macys is only 7 minutes from my door, with a huge parking lot. 

You enter from the parking lot into

yes

the handbag department.

So @1Professor... Did you spend part of New Year's Day at Macy's... Woman Very Happy

There are better Macy's stores near me, but the one closest to my home also provides parking just outside the bags and accessories... Very convenient, if I do say so... Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor   OOOOHHHHH...Macy's has that new Patricia Nash "washed" vintage satchel. Miss the Bay Area:  I could hit Stoneridge, Valley Fair, and Stanford or BART to the City. 

@hicindy2  This is a very nice looking offering, but not at the current full price of about three bills. Be interesting to see when Macy's takes it down a few notches...