Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Lovers: Share your newest handbag score!

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Hey Bling... Leave it to you to score not one but two olive suede bags!!  I like the drawstring quite a bit, but this time around, I'm not in the market for suede...

Woman Wink

Hoping all is well and that you enjoy your bags...

Hi StevieB.  I wish the smaller logo lock bag was leather and not suede.  I have a feeling the leather version will be out soon.  When it does this cat will be pouncing again, lol.  i swear I go in spurts.  I can go a few months and not buy a bag, but when I see all these new styles coming out, I'm so weak.  I like to get them when they're first shown.  I don't want to chance getting somebody's return.  Hope your week is doing well.  I wish fall would get here.  I want to start using these bags.  

Hey there BQ...  If they do offer this smaller version in all leather and without the dreaded pink lining from the original, I might be right there with you!  Especially if they offer it in olive!  I had a handbag buyring 'relapse' recently, but otherwise, I too am trying to go for longer and longer periods of time without buying new bags.  Hard to do...  but I have to.  I have way too many and they cost too much money.

I hear you about fall.  Sorry to say, though, you know it's a ways off.  I've enjoyed the summer until now, but have to say, for the past few weeks or so I just catch myself feeling very weary of being hot, hot, hot...  And it is hot!  It seems like summer lasts for five months and winter lasts for five months and we get about a month each of spring and fall. Wish it was the other way around! I'd love a nice long, cool, sunny fall this year...  and for winter to hit in late December and wrap up at the end of February instead of not making an appearance until late January but then lasting into April, for heaven's sake!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I totally agree, I have never been a fan of that brand or of Shariff (sp?) on HSN for the artwork on it.   However the leather and the straps are gorgeous, just wish they would do some without the pictures

Honored Contributor

image.jpgWell.....a few days ago, I bought this, my first Brahmin (cross body). Today my husband and and I had to cancel our vacation which was a disappointment and as a consolation prize I went back and bought the wallet and a satchel in the same colors. That should be it for purse purchases for me for the next several months. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

Mingle Sage Croco Organizer Organizers

Sage Croco Organizer
Brighton Sage Croco Organizer in Nutmeg. Has built-in wallet.  Thought it a nice color for Fall. A birthday gift for me (8/7).  Paula
Super Contributor

Tonight I ordered the OrYany Josie fringe bag in the gray. 

Respected Contributor

I just picked up the Tig domed satchel in saguaro leather in the zinc. I could not resist and the price was right. $100.
Respected Contributor

Stupid auto correct. Safiano leather. Lol. Saguaro would hurt. Lol.
Honored Contributor

image.jpg
@Quiltlady wrote:

Tonight I ordered the OrYany Josie fringe bag in the gray. 

I HAD to have that bag when l just saw that you got it in grey. I've been waiting to find a bag l love in dark grey, and this is the one. You're an enabler, (as so many of us here are), and l mean that in a good way!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

I really do like some of the Tignanello bags - I just wish they were all leather - that's probably how they keep the prices lower than others. The Trim can include the BOTTOM of the bags, I noticed on one I purchased....

Body 100% leather; trim man-made materials; lining 100% polyester

Trusted Contributor

image.jpgCoach Edie in Orange. Sigh, Yes, the Sister and I went to the Coach Outlet in Troutdale, OR(Portland). 

They didnt have have a lot I transfers from retail, but I loved the Edie and this beauty went home with my Sister: