Trusted Contributor

Re: Handbag Lovers: Share your newest handbag score!

A269255

Tignanello Distressed Vintage Leather RFID Dome Satchel

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm on a handbag buying hiatus.  That said, I am determined to find the olive green handbag of my dreams going into fall.

@stevieb

A269255

Honored Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I'm on a handbag buying hiatus.  That said, I am determined to find the olive green handbag of my dreams going into fall.

@stevieb

A269255

@Eliana  What a pretty color...  Thanks, Eliana, for the suggestion and I do like their distressed leather !

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Item #A262365

Oryany Jaylin Italan Grain Lather Backpack in Misty Rose....

THE best backpack I have ever owned and I'm a backpack person!  Amazing leather in the most amazing color, I love it~!  I have to say that it is so organized and is not over-large and not too small (just right!! Woman LOL).... I have to say that I once owned a Louis Vuitton Special Order Montsauris in Damier (little check pattern) and the backpack (even though I loved it) was SO ANNOYING to use that I sold it!  

This backpack has been so easy to use....  fits on my back great or on one shoulder without sliding off.   I'm so happy with this bag that I won't need another backpack for a long time!!    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Excited about my 2 most recent handbag buys--beautiful & at sale pricing Heart

Frye "Heidi" Fringe Hobo-Nordy Anniversary sale

GILI Exotic Stirrup Hobo in Dark Brown. Super Saturday deal, rec'd brand new/perfect condition! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh, that Frye fringe bag is gorgeous.....!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Well now StevieB you cutie, I found two olive green handbags of my dreams, the dooney suede olive drawstring bag, and the new olive suede logo lock bag that's soon to be on it's way to me.  I almost flipped when I saw they made a smaller version of the logo lock bag.  I had to snatch it up.  If it comes in the smaller leather version I'm going to get that one also.  Good luck on your search, but I can feel your dream olive bag is sitting right under your own cute little nose.  

Honored Contributor

Hey Bling... Leave it to you to score not one but two olive suede bags!!  I like the drawstring quite a bit, but this time around, I'm not in the market for suede...

Woman Wink

Hoping all is well and that you enjoy your bags...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Hey Bling... Leave it to you to score not one but two olive suede bags!!  I like the drawstring quite a bit, but this time around, I'm not in the market for suede...

Woman Wink

Hoping all is well and that you enjoy your bags...

Hi StevieB.  I wish the smaller logo lock bag was leather and not suede.  I have a feeling the leather version will be out soon.  When it does this cat will be pouncing again, lol.  i swear I go in spurts.  I can go a few months and not buy a bag, but when I see all these new styles coming out, I'm so weak.  I like to get them when they're first shown.  I don't want to chance getting somebody's return.  Hope your week is doing well.  I wish fall would get here.  I want to start using these bags.  

Honored Contributor

You gals are all "enablers" here. I need to stop reading this thread so often (but l know l won't, lol.)

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~