Trusted Contributor

Re: Handbag Lovers: Share your newest handbag score!

I did some damage at the Nordstrom sale.  I got a Michael Kors tote (in pearl gray) and a Vince Camuto bag.

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Large Jet Set' Snap Pocket Tote

Kors

Vince Camuto 'Teri' Tote

Vince Camuto

Honored Contributor

I'm on a handbag buying hiatus.  That said, I am determined to find the olive green handbag of my dreams going into fall.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

at leastRe: Handbag Lovers: Share your newest handbag score!

@stevieb wrote:

I'm on a handbag buying hiatus.  That said, I am determined to find the olive green handbag of my dreams going into fall.

@Ah, @stevieb, Olive Green is on my wish list, as well, but I'm on hiatus until fall, when school (alas) and classes start.

I was so drawn to olive that I recently acquired a silk blazer and a stylish (!) fatigue jacket in olive that I adore wearing.

Truly, on my list now, are OLIVE shoes! Suede, especially.

Honored Contributor

I have seen the Anuschka bags on Evine. I like the animal inspired ones the best. I thought about buying one when I saw them on sale a while back, but I find it is easier to accessorize with a solid or 2 tone bag. 

My recent handbag purchase was a Ralph Lauren bag on sale at Macy's. It is a spring/summer bag made of linen like & camel color woven material and leather trim.  It is a structured tote with a shoulder strap. I have been carrying this when I don't want to carry my ivory croco embossed Brighton leather hobo bag which I have had for 5 years or so. 

Esteemed Contributor

So many beautiful handbags, so little time.  I'm on a handbag diet right now.  Got quite a bunch for a retired person, but with all my stuff I have to stop before we have to put an addition on the house.  But I do enjoy seeing what's new.

Honored Contributor

image.jpg
@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb:  Not to be an enabler here, but the Brahmin website has a number of new fall arrivals in olive. I think this one is a beautiful shape.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:
@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb:  Not to be an enabler here, but the Brahmin website has a number of new fall arrivals in olive. I think this one is a beautiful shape.

It is VERY pretty...  I'm probably looking more for a satchel than a hobo but it is a gorgeous bag.  I'll have to go see what else they have up their sleeve. in that color...  I really shouldn't, but I will...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:
@stevieb wrote:

It is VERY pretty...  I'm probably looking more for a satchel than a hobo but it is a gorgeous bag.  I'll have to go see what else they have up their sleeve. in that color...  I really shouldn't, but I will...

Enjoy the search! If you do succumb to the temptation, please post your "find" here.

Honored Contributor

Well, this one will be a contender...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Well, this one will be a contender...

I immediately thought that when you said "satchel."