Respected Contributor

Re: Handbag Lovers: Share your newest handbag score!

If a bag is around $100, I am okay with some man made components. Having the poly on the bottom and some in the strap is okay. However, once the bag cost over $150, I want it to be all leather. I never tried Safiano leather and I don't know if I will like it, so I thought this would be a good way to try it out. Plus, it's my favorite bag style, a domed satchel. I think I got my mother into that style too. Lol. She's carrying a domed satchel now.
Esteemed Contributor

My newest handbag is a Dooney and Bourke small Lexington Shopper in the sky blue color. I see that it's also sold on QVC A256907.

I bought my bag on clearance in store at Hudson's Bay in Canada for $110 CDN plus tax.

I'm pretty happy with it as it's big enough to hold my stuff and the straps are long enough to go over my shoulder comfortably. I haven't bought a Dooney bag in ages but I do like their pebble leather bags with the vachetta leather trim.

I figure that the sky blue bag is a good one to wear for the rest of the summer as I tend to wear a lot of blue colored tops with capri jeans. The blue shade isn't too light either but it is a "pop of color" so to speak

Regular Contributor

I just scored thru a high end consignment shop a Goyard St. Louis Tote in pristine condition. I was on the list for the Goyard and a Louis Vuitton GM Neverfull. Much to my delight the Hoyard arrived and I got the call!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

a258152_012.201.jpegI bought the Oryany Dana diamond satchel in the black with purple. I just love the black with purple combo and I've been so happy with my Oryany purchases. This one is bigger than the Danielle I've been carrying lately. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Brahmin Camden in a color that I cannot describe - very dark blackish brown with milk chocolate in the larger part of the embossing.

Image result for brahmin camden