Esteemed Contributor

Re: Handbag Lovers: Share your newest handbag score!

I watched all the shows on EvineLive, but didn't bite this time.  I have 5 Anuschka's and they remain perfect (no flaking etc).  Enjoy your new bag !! I keep looking at this Patricia Nash tote on EvineLive.  I put in my cart 2 or 3 times but haven't pulled the trigger. A deep merlot and black woven.  I like the longer straps.  

720-812- Patricia Nash "Toscano" Smooth Leather Double Handle Woven Tote Bag

Esteemed Contributor

I do have a bag from ILoveDooney on the way.  I got this in the cabriolet and in black to transition into Fall.  I like the little side pockets to add some interest.  

Dooney & Bourke Cabriolet SMALL TOTE

Trusted Contributor

image.jpgthis is the Coach Madison Carlyle, that I have in Olive. Beautiful bag, in person, I love it! I wanted it for a long time, before I leapt💚image.jpgO'o

Trusted Contributor

image.jpgI really like this Olive bag from Coach.  I love the Whip Stich detail. 

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

image.jpgI really like this Olive bag from Coach.  I love the Whip Stich detail. 

Another one I can add to the list.  Looks nice and I too like the stitching.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

With fall fashion already being showcased, handbag venders are already starting their Temptation Dance.

I succumbed to a new shape, for me, at yesterday's marathon Anuschka show on Evine, long drapey soft leather with exquisite hand painted by artists in India. The double-rope handled snow leopard, 21 x 4.25 x 9:

149835_1_1.jpeg

Anuschka-Large-Rouched-Hobo-Leopard-in-Paradise-3.jpg

That is a beauty, 1Professor!  And would you believe I have the same bag, purchased last year when it was ShopNBC.  The colors still look great on mine as well.  I also have a few other Anuschkas, purchased several years earlier on ShopNBC and they also look wonderful. Their designs are so unique and there's something for just about everybody.  Congratulations and enjoy your new purchase!

Respected Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

With fall fashion already being showcased, handbag venders are already starting their Temptation Dance.

I succumbed to a new shape, for me, at yesterday's marathon Anuschka show on Evine, long drapey soft leather with exquisite hand painted by artists in India. The double-rope handled snow leopard, 21 x 4.25 x 9:

149835_1_1.jpeg

Anuschka-Large-Rouched-Hobo-Leopard-in-Paradise-3.jpg

That is a beauty, 1Professor!  And would you believe I have the same bag, purchased last year when it was ShopNBC.  The colors still look great on mine as well.  I also have a few other Anuschkas, purchased several years earlier on ShopNBC and they also look wonderful. Their designs are so unique and there's something for just about everybody.  Congratulations and enjoy your new purchase!

We're Handbag Sisters! So glad you love yours; I'm SO anxious for mine to arrive.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

We certainly are, 1Professor! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Well, this one will be a contender...

I immediately thought that when you said "satchel."

Woman Very Happy

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Two days ago I ordered the brand new Suede Dooney Logo Hobo in the Honey color. IT's on its way to me already!!