Honored Contributor

I don't own any handbag charms but I am considering buying the purple purse charm that is being sold to promote awareness of, and raise money for, victims of domestic violence. Specifically financial abuse, which occurs in well over 90 percent of dv cases.

Kerry Washington is the spokesperson for the purple purse campaign. Hope it's ok to mention it here, it's a very worthy cause.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I was unaware of this purple purse charm and I just did a search and found the photo. A nice idea.

_LRP0013

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Yes that's it. Thank you so much for posting the photo!

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 I was unaware of this purple purse charm and I just did a search and found the photo. A nice idea.

_LRP0013

@EdithEllenLily @Greeneyedlady21

Thanks so much for this! Just ordered it. Love the charm, love the color, love the cause!

Honored Contributor

While some of the charms are quite cute or are very pretty, I'm of the ilk that doesn't want them hanging and clanging from my bag. I wear jewelry and that, for me, is enough.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@1Professor I ordered one , I love the cause too . Many people are unaware that financial abuse is a real form of abuse.Keeps people controlled and stuck in these relationships. Happened to someone I love very much.