Esteemed Contributor

Nope. I wouldn't spend that much on a purse charm. I bought a $10 leather/suede pinky beige tassel purse charm at T.J. Maxx the other day. I plan to attach it to my spring colored handbags. I put a tassel on the side of the bag that holds my cell phone so I can easily find it.

Respected Contributor

OP:  I was so much like you, wanting to spend money on something that's way overpriced....imo.  I did and wish I could have all those $100 bill items returned. 

If you believe it will make you happy, buy it, life is so short.

I do wish I would of put money away sooner, it just gets harder and harder to make and replace if something goes wrong.

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

OK,  this guy is adorable💜I think the Bear is also available in pink and black. 

He'd be an adorable purse charm. 

He's also $75. My Sister thinks I've lost my mind. I hope not-once lost they can be hard to find 😈

He's at the Outlet's. No Outlet in my area, and I don't think the Sis is in a frame of mind to drive to the Outlet, for a $75 keychain😳

Good for Sis... Woman Wink

Different strokes, but I guess I'm not wowed... don't even think this charm is that cute...

Then again, it's a personal thing, but I just don't want things hanging and clanging from my bag...

The bag I choose to carry makes a personal statement and I guess, for me, that's about as far as it needs to go...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I used to like the Joan Rivers ones. Very classy as they were tiny jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I used to like the Joan Rivers ones. Very classy as they were tiny jewelry.

Agreed, they vary widely and some of the smaller more jewelry like charms would be my personal choice were I to use them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...