Trusted Contributor
DSW.com is having a buy one/get one free handbag sale today! You also get a free umbrella(using a code) if you spend more than $39.00. Free shipping and returns if you are a "member".
I got two Vince Camuto leather bags for 70.00(for both) and I had a $10.00 member perk so I ended up paying less than $35.00 per handbag!
@Pecky, they had your blue tye-dyed VC for $83.00.
Sorry to post this sale info so late!👜👝👛
Honored Contributor

I saw that and looked around but had I caved, it would have been buying for the sake of buying since nothing really rang my chimes. They did have one tote I liked and their website said there was one left, but it appeared to be sold out regardless since I couldn't check out with it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
@stevieb, I saw a few larger leather bags that I liked but I'm more comfortable carrying smaller bags now. I never buy black leather bags, always go for the colorful, but they had a cute VC in black so that was my "get one free"! That was the only color left so I figured for the price, why not??!!

Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books  Thank you for the heads up!!! I just purchased 2 crossbody bags for under 100.00! They are not my normal style, but oh so cute.That is a win-win for me. I have not shopped there in quite awhile.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor
@SandySparkles, I'm so glad you found something! You can't go wrong with a BOGO!! Did you remember to request the free umbrella? I forgot when I ordered today but I placed an order yesterday and got one then.😀👜
Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@SandySparkles, I'm so glad you found something! You can't go wrong with a BOGO!! Did you remember to request the free umbrella? I forgot when I ordered today but I placed an order yesterday and got one then.😀👜

@hooked on books Yes!!! I got the teal, and it comes with a soft bag. It felt like Christmas!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

It's a cute patterned reversible umbrella- with a matching packable tote. I don't need any bags right now but maybe I'll check for gift giving!

Trusted Contributor
@SandySparkles
@Ibby114
Love free gifts, especially with a BOGO! I can't believe I forgot to put that code in yesterday, but l'm glad I remembered with Saturday's purchase!!! I got the pink and it does look pretty cute!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Handbag BOGO Sale!

[ Edited ]

no BOGO on DSW site.  Maybe because stores may be closed now for the holiday?   Darn...I swear it was on there when I signed on.

Trusted Contributor
@lynnie61, that sale (and post) was this past Saturday. Sorry that you missed out! 😞