Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

That's Great @JeanLouiseFinch  I'll have to pop in my TJ's & take a look. Did you see any of her wallets? I have her Parker Wallet in the map design which fits perfectly for a smaller crossbody. 

No PN wallets.  I was looking for a small flat wallet that would fit in a cocktail purse and ended up with a leather Lodis.  There was a Dooney, but it was more like an oversized kiss lock coin purse.  You never know from one day to the next, what you'll find at TJ's or Marshall's. 

Honored Contributor

Be careful on those 'Patricia Nash' bags that are cheap. I heard they were knock offs/black market.  Otherwise, fakes.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  They are not knock offs. The discount stores buy overstock bags from dept. stores & are able to sell them at discounted price. I would be more concerned with knock offs on e-bay.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't buy them after watching '60 minutes' report.

Enjoy

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  I highly doubt TJ's or Marshalls have fake bags. I make sure the tags are authentic etc etc. I also buy on the Q ,HSN & Dept. Stores.  On the other hand, I do not trust some websites. So yes, of course there are fakes out there. What date & title was on the 60 minutes program that you watched? I am curious...