New Contributor

HANDBAG on Isaac's show today 12:30pm - 10/29

This is the 2nd time I've seen this handbag and cannot find it anywhere on QVC site - it's a mix of leopard and some kind of black tweedy looking material - crossbody worn by the petite model. ANYONE? I would love to purchase if I could find it. THANKS!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: HANDBAG on Isaac's show today 12:30pm - 10/29

[ Edited ]

@ceendy wrote:

This is the 2nd time I've seen this handbag and cannot find it anywhere on QVC site - it's a mix of leopard and some kind of black tweedy looking material - crossbody worn by the petite model. ANYONE? I would love to purchase if I could find it. THANKS!!

@ceendy   It looks like the bag was available at one time but has since been discontinued, it's A281648 the Isaac Mizrahi Live! Special Edition Hair Calf Saddle Handbag.

Sorry I didnt have better news,

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC @ceendy Perhaps it would be helpful if the models used accessories that were in stock. To Our Mod Susan, would you kindly pass on this suggestion?

Honored Contributor

I don't think Issac is doing new bags is he? I don't recall seeing a new one from him in a while. I agree @EdithEllenLily, they're famous for posting things on the site that are impossible to find and accessorizing models with items that Miss Marple couldn't locate...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I don't think Issac is doing new bags is he? I don't recall seeing a new one from him in a while. I agree @EdithEllenLily, they're famous for posting things on the site that are impossible to find and accessorizing models with items that Miss Marple couldn't locate...

@stevieb You are right: I haven't seen a new Isaac handbag in a long time. My guess is that the stylists and/or IM want an Isaac bag with his outfits on the models. Thus the problem of seeing the bags and finding that they are sold out.