Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  I considered it in black a few weeks ago when it was on sale, but decided I don't really care for the bamboo handles. I do, though, like the handle configuration with grommets, thus allowing them to fold down.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

To me the big one is a weekend bag.  I would never carry something that big.

But the little pink one, in the green color, oh my I would LOVE that!  

Honored Contributor

Pretty clearly @Sooner, we won't be raiding each others bag closets... Woman Very Happy Those kiddie size bags are just pointless as far as I'm concerned... Woman Wink Good that we all have choices...Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Pretty clearly @Sooner, we won't be raiding each others bag closets... Woman Very Happy Those kiddie size bags are just pointless as far as I'm concerned... Woman Wink Good that we all have choices...Woman Happy

@stevieb What would you even put in that? Woman Indifferent Good grief!  Lunch? Tennis racket? Two different outfits and shoes? The dry cleaning?  The complete works of Shakespeare?Woman Wink  

What does it take to get you through the day? Woman Surprised 

I'm good with a card case with license, health and credit card and two 50's; sunglasses; individual sanitizer packs; phone; tissue or two, and glasses cleaner in little individual packs; and two foil packets of Tylenol.  Woman Very Happy

By the way, Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel Single Use Travel Size Packets are the bomb!  It's in a tiny thin little card you pop in too and get enough sanitizer for a use!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb What would you even put in that? Woman Indifferent Good grief!  Lunch? Tennis racket? Two different outfits and shoes? The dry cleaning?  The complete works of Shakespeare?Woman Wink  

What does it take to get you through the day? Woman Surprised 

I'm good with a card case with license, health and credit card and two 50's; sunglasses; individual sanitizer packs; phone; tissue or two, and glasses cleaner in little individual packs; and two foil packets of Tylenol.  Woman Very Happy

By the way, Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel Single Use Travel Size Packets are the bomb!  It's in a tiny thin little card you pop in too and get enough sanitizer for a use!  

Well then that 'splains it @Sooner... I carry regular reading glasses, sunglasses, a small cosmetic pouch containing both a few cosmetics and a small medicine tin, my keys, keys to my mother's house, my wallet, two different inhalers, some mints, a small hand sanitizer, a few 'wet-wipes', my phone, a pen, and a small note/calendar book. Often, depending on where I'm going, I might throw in some other things, possibly a paperback or magazine and so on and on... I do not travel light... Neither of the bags you got from RR would serve me well, though I do have a few smaller bags I occasionally find useful... Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'm really not a Bamboo-Style lover at all, in anything including jewelry.  I mean if someone wanted to give it to me, I'd likely say Thanks and make do with the handles, but it wouldn't be my go-to handbag..... or ring or bracelet, etc. (Sorry PTRoth bamboo jewelry)......

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*