Honored Contributor

Nice choice, @Greeneyedlady21. And that's a very good price.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 Thanks ☺ I'm trying to decide between that and the Minkoff MAB tote. That's 120 and I like that too. What do you think? The tote's probably more timeless.

9646725_fpx.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@suzyQ3 Thanks ☺ I'm trying to decide between that and the Minkoff MAB tote. That's 120 and I like that too. What do you think? The tote's probably more timeless.

9646725_fpx.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21, I'm hardly a handbag expert, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I am not a satchel person, plus I like this darker gray. I think it's a bit dressier but would look fine casual as well. That's my vote, FWIW. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I'd note that the tote looks like it might have a Saffiano texture. While I like Saffinao and it's easy to care for, to me, the satchel is the more upscale looking bag... I also prefer the lighter shade... The tote is reading chacoal to me... You probably can't go wrong with either choice. Minkoff makes nice bags...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb Thanks for your input, yes the tote is saffiano and it's charcoal. The satchel is big so it's not a space issue. I'm not really a big bag person, but then I buy them too small and don't have enough room. The satchel also has compartments, at least I think it does. I can't stand not being able to find things in my bag. I'm getting the grey, the red is beautiful but I already have a burgundy bag and a cherry red bag.

@suzyQ3 Thanks for your answer. I wish I could buy both but no. I have other totes so I think the satchel.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 It's a nice looking bag and I hope it exceeds all your expectations ! Enjoy !

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If anyone's interested Bloomingdales now also has the satchel in the acai red. It's called the amorous satchel. This bag is originally 345, was 258. Now 155.

Honored Contributor

Still loving that nubuck satchel.

Respected Contributor

I just saw your post and had to react. Wth a grey coat, you might consider a contrast. I would be more inclined to match the bag with a scarf or with something else that I am wearng and let the grey coat speak for itself. Just my style. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon It's a great deal. 

😏

download (1).jpeg