Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighwaywrote:

See the source imageAnother favorite is one I bought here at the Q years ago. And I believe would be a great match for @EdithEllenLily pickle wallet.Woman Very Happy

OMG - I had this bag in tan. I loved it and wore it so much I wore it out.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 @151949 @LonestarBabs @EdithEllenLily & all:

My favs:

vuittonGreen copy.jpeg

soho copy.jpeg

nwt-vera-bradley-mailbag-crossbody-in-emerald-paisley-shoulder-tablet-bag-78-e9a2f284fb6b075007f27f5e905c871f copy.jpg

DuxburyOlive copy.png

The last one is Brahmin's chive color, in a Duxbury bag. I love and use often.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor I love all of your green bags!! Delightful!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

This tote from Old Trend is on zulily today under Leather Carryalls with Character. It doesn't match my pickle wallet because it has more blue in the green, but it's cool. I have a couple of Old Trend wallets and the leather is really nice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Green Handbags

[ Edited ]

Meghan's bag was a Chloe Nile, $1500, more or less.  I like it but not enough to spend that kind of money for it to wear only for casual outings as a pop color for black, white, camel colors I wear.  I am of an age where I live on a fixed income and only buy what is appropriate to my lifestyle and budget but if money is no object.... I might have one.  I do like the style for casual wear but I have decided green is not my color but ...if money is no object...like I said...

Honored Contributor

Green is one of my favorite colors and when I stop to think about it, I do have quite a few green bags... I'm not fond of lighter yellow-greens, so own nothing in that shade. Most of them tend toward darker greens.

A shout out to @1Professor... Hoping all is well with you, but putting you on notice that posting that chive Brahmin puts you at a certain risk for stealth handbag theft...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@1Professor  Fun bags! Is that Brahmin heavy?

Respected Contributor

@LonestarBabswrote:

@1Professor  Fun bags! Is that Brahmin heavy?

@LonestarBabs: Brahmins are all amazingly LIGHT! Macy's carries them, if you want to try one on.

Frequent Contributor

I have a blue-green bag and a loden green bag and like them both. Some of these shown here are gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE emerald green handbags - my favorite color in a bag! I did notice that glorious green bag of MM's.

The first purse I EVER had, when I was a little girl, was an emerald green kiss-lock purse, with a gold chain.

I ordered an emerald green crossbody and I expected it yesterday, but I didn't arrive --- I was all primed and ready for it LOL --- hope I get it tomorrow.