Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday Do you mean this one? This is the Chloe bag she carried at Christmas . $1,500.

I just ordered a copy of it today on eBay for $70. I think it's so cute. 

505302508_1_BagFront.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

@Nonametoday Do you mean this one? This is the Chloe bag she carried at Christmas . $1,500.

I just ordered a copy of it today on eBay for $70. I think it's so cute. 

505302508_1_BagFront.jpeg

If it is $70, it is probably a dupe.  Hers was the real McCoy, sotospeak.  It was a Chloe Nile.  Actually it might be more than $1500.  Neiman-Marcus has about $1700 or so.  go to Neiman-Marcus and search for Chloe Nile small bracelet Crossbody bag.  It is a very pretty bag!!!!  I am glad you got one.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  Yes it is a copy, would be great to get the real thing for $70!☺ That bag would be gorgeous in emerald green, real or fake.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Regular Contributor

I have a soft spot for green colored bags. I actually have 4 right now: A Dooney nylon in Sage; a Fossil Preston xbody in Khaki; a Sak hobo in Olive; and, my daughter just sent me a faux leather xbody in a green-blue. I love them all. I feel happy when I carry these green themed bags. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Green Handbags

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily I got the Old Trend Green tote for my niece after seeing your post and oh my goodness it is so gorgeous!!  Looks exactly like these photos -such a rich green, thick but soft leather. I saw it on Overstock too.

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I got the Old Trend Green tote for my niece after seeing your post and oh my goodness it is so gorgeous!!  Looks exactly like these photos -such a rich green, thick but soft leather. I saw it on Overstock too.

@DianeJ2 I'm so glad!! Woman Very Happy I love the Old Trend leather and I'm so happy you do, too! That green was gorgeous! Best wishes to your niece and I know she will enjoy wearing it! Very nice of you, EEL 

Valued Contributor

Thank you @EdithEllenLily!  The handbag forum ladies are so kind&have such great taste 😊