Valued Contributor

It was a two hour show and had some of the most beautiful handbags, many brand new. I wish I had more money! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Great Dooney show today!

@Whosits 

I like Dooneys and own several.  However, I notice big price increases.  Also, they are pushing the Saffiano leather bags and I am not a fan of that treatment of leather-it seems stiff, almost fake.

Respected Contributor

I really like looking at all the D&B leather bags but I rarely purchase because they are just too heavy for me.

I happened to be at Boscov's the other day and they were having a sale on D&B and I bought a very pretty summer style (light blue plaid) coated cotton medium size cross body bag at less than $140.00 and not at all heavy!

It is very well made and I expect it to last for many years.

If you are a real D&B fan, and can travel to PA, once the QVC outlet stores open here, they have days when they sell all D&B bags for very, very low prices.  There are a lot of great bargains!

Super Contributor

Dooney is too expensive on QVC and the shipping - insane.  There are much better places to buy Dooney with free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@Whosits 

Check the lovedooney dot com website for some great bargains.

My preference is their smallest Ruby bag which I rarely see anyplace else.

However, they have super pricing on many bags.  Perhaps you can find something you love there!

Have fun!

Honored Contributor

I love Dooney bags, my first Designer love, but they have gone up quite a bit on QVC so I have stepped back quite a bit.... and I really don't like Saffiano anything.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Whosits 

Check the lovedooney dot com website for some great bargains.

My preference is their smallest Ruby bag which I rarely see anyplace else.

However, they have super pricing on many bags.  Perhaps you can find something you love there!

Have fun!

Have you actually ordered from the I Love Dooney website?  I have ordered before and received defective handbags.  Soooo disappointing as I don't order anymore.