Honored Contributor

I was just aimlessly scrolling the Q site when low and behold I found a bag that has all of my requirements . First of all it is on sale and free shipping,  it is a crossbody with a chain strap ( love ), it is quilted leather, it has an exterior pocket, and it is olive green !  It is a Vince Camuto bag and I have a black bag of his in a similar style that is a favorite. I've been wanting a green bag and  A549778 is a winner. Happy Thursday ! 🥰

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: 👜 Great Bag Find 👜

@QVCkitty1   Pretty.   ENJOY your new bag.  So nice to stumble upon something you love,  is useful and...  is ON SALE!   What luck.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't use green but I like it in this yellow color.  I can't think of a thing it wouldn't go with.  I like the handle on top too.

Screenshot_20230202-100828_kindlephoto-203830391.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Cute bag. Reminds me of the 1960s when chain purse handles, chain belts were popular. Retro! as they say 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

That's a cute bag and it's nice when you find exactly what you're looking for!  Enjoy!

I have to say that I am so picky about bags in my old age.  I'm not looking for designer or expensive, but they have to be the right size, shape, weight -- and price!  Also, they have to be attractive, too!  Not really easy to accomplish all of the above!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin