Respected Contributor

Re: Got my wish: New Spring Arrivals MZ Wallace 2/14

@EdithEllenLilywrote:

@EdithEllenLilywrote:

@hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @handygal2 @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 and all:

Hi there and I hope all is well with everyone! Woman Happy On Saturday night we were going downtown with friends to Maude's for dinner (quite an experience in itself) and it was raining. I didn't want my MZW bag to get drenched, so I changed into a coated cotton Dooney for the evening. It worked fine but seemed quite dated. Woman Frustrated

The next morning I changed into my MZW Haley in Smoked Pearl and I absolutely love this bag in all respects! The smoky grey has a sheen to it so it's not boring at all. And the red edge dye pops on the bag.

Today I ventured over to Mom's, pairing the Haley with my very sweet star print Medium Metro Tote and this is a wonderful set! Woman Very Happy

I love my MZW bags so much I can see myself carrying them almost exclusively. They are functional, lightweight and great looking bags! Heart

Smoked Pearl Haley

Image result for MZ Wallace Smoked Pearl

Medium Metro Tote in Star Oxford

Image result for mz wallace star oxford

Image result for mz wallace star oxford

@hicindy2 @SUHsE @foo foo shi shi @skyblue @handygal2 @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @AnnMoonbeam and all:

I think I forgot to tell you that I am using the Baggallini Kyoto RFID wallet in Charcoal that I found on zulily for $19 -- what a deal! The Charcoal color goes nicely with the Haley in Smoked Pearl and it has gold hardware to match the bag. I like the pocket in the front of the wallet for coupons and receipts, and the inside is perfect with several credit card slots, two bill pockets and one zippered pocket in the center for coins. Then it's a zip-around closure.

RFID Kyoto wallet

I totally understand about the Dooney feeling dated. I felt that time I carried my Dooney. I promptly changed out of it. 😕 @EdithEllenLily

Honored Contributor

@skyblue I remember! It was the East/West Florentine Satchel in T'Moro brown, which I had too and is a beautiful bag. It's funny how our tastes and preferences change!

Even Mr. L thought the Dooney I recently carried looked dated (it is well used, too, so it's not as sharp as when it was new). He said he thinks it should be set out at my sister's yearly yard sale this summer! Woman Surprised I agree. 

In contrast, when I carry my MZ Wallace bags, they are fresh, lightweight, practical with all of the pockets, very cool and stylish. A joy to carry! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLilywrote:

@skyblue I remember! It was the East/West Florentine Satchel in T'Moro brown, which I had too and is a beautiful bag. It's funny how our tastes and preferences change!

Even Mr. L thought the Dooney I recently carried looked dated (it is well used, too, so it's not as sharp as when it was new). He said he thinks it should be set out at my sister's yearly yard sale this summer! Woman Surprised I agree. 

In contrast, when I carry my MZ Wallace bags, they are fresh, lightweight, practical with all of the pockets, very cool and stylish. A joy to carry! Woman Very Happy

Agreed! @EdithEllenLily😊👜

Super Contributor

What do you think of the new colors?   I love the Carmine, but, it’s such a vibrant color - if I’m going to spend that much for a bag, chances are, I’ll go for something more versatile. 

So cute, in the Micro Crosby, but, no.  Darn this being a responsible adult 🙃

might take a look at the small pouch😈

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SUHsE  OOOHHH..I like the carmine in the Downtown Crosby. Would give summer denim a color punch. 

That is one intense red !! 

Odd choice for Spring though...more like the holidays or Valentine's day.  Oh well....

Nice to see silver hardware with the red...fresh. Like the Ice lining.  

Again, the pictures are so poor at conveying colors.  Harbor is supposed to be a "light ocean blue": OK in this pic

The bedford just looks like blue gray to me:  supposed to be Harbor

Looks more like Lake Erie after a storm.  Woman LOL

Related image

Honored Contributor

@SUHsE @hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi @skyblue @Serendipity @handygal2 @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @AnnMoonbeam and all:

MZ Wallace continues to surprise us with its spring offerings! Carmine is not for me, yet Harbor in the quilted suttons looks interesting. I agree with @hicindy2, Harbor looks very stormy cloud grey in the Bedford nylon! Strange that the two shades of "blue grey" are so different. I wonder if it's the photography and Harbor in Bedford nylon looks more blue in person?

I did notice the Adriatic Blue Bettie Pouch peeping out of this one:

In contrast, here is the Harbor Bettie Pouch:

The Suttons in Harbor are nice...

I like the silver hardware on the spring arrivals! And for those who can wear it, Carmine would be festive with patriotic outfits. 

I really missed out on not ordering the Cricket (green) last year like @Serendipity did -- and that Belle Crossbody would be perfect! Oh the ones that got away...

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily: Harbor is a beautiful color. Admiring, but not buying... Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

The Harbour does look like a pretty color. 

I am not shopping, but, no harm in looking—-Is There?

Esteemed Contributor

OK, for those of us that are just a little scared of red, look at that Micro.  Adorable. 

Image result for images peanuts lucy wearing red

The gal on Purse Forum (not me) shared the pictures of the new hot red.  I do, however, have this item in the magnet and it is handier than you think.  You can drop it in your travel big bag/tote and fish it out quickly for just going for dinner or a stroll around the hotel or cruise ship.  Take it to Girl's Night out with just the lip gloss, phone, $, and keys. 

Look at the super cute promo dustbag too...nice touch. 

IMG_1521367589.276255.jpg

IMG_1521367621.512869.jpg

The Micro Crosby might be the smallest of our Crosby group, but it sure knows how to hold just enough while keeping you hands free and looking chic. It's the perfect fit for any cell phone up to an iPhone 8+, has three dedicated card slots, and one exterior pocket. The Micro Crosby is made from Carmine Oxford Nylon, a true red, with Ice interior lining and custom MZ Wallace silver hardware.

Here is my magnet:

Hmmmmm....wonder if it needs a little (red) friend. 

Image result for images peanuts little red haired girl

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I really like your Magnet Micro Crosby! I also like it in Dawn.