Honored Contributor

Re: Got my wish: New Spring Arrivals MZ Wallace 2/14

Yesterday I made my final points order and it looks like it may arrive tomorrow, but we will see after what happened to @hicindy2's order! I'll write about it when it gets here. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Well, FedEx is "opening an investigation" on my missing package.  

"I say, my dear Watson, just where is Utah ??"

Image result for images basil rathbone sherlock holmes

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2wrote:

Well, FedEx is "opening an investigation" on my missing package.  

"I say, my dear Watson, just where is Utah ??"

Image result for images basil rathbone sherlock holmes

Did they lose the whole truck, the contents, or just your bag? 👜🕵️‍♀️  I hope they have some answers soon! @hicindy2

Esteemed Contributor

Well, starting an "investigation" has re-started the tracking at least.  Should be here tomorrow with no apology or details.  I like the Brown Shorts team MUCH better than Fed(no)Ex-planation.

Image result for images ups drivers

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2wrote:

Well, starting an "investigation" has re-started the tracking at least.  Should be here tomorrow with no apology or details.  I like the Brown Shorts team MUCH better than Fed(no)Ex-planation.

Image result for images ups drivers

I believe we all have a special affinity for Brown!😉😊😜 @hicindy2

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue  Sure do love those browns.  One of the gals on the Purse Forum just bought something in Clay and will post pics.  Can't wait to see an IRL shot.  Will re-post when she does for our enlightenment. 

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Caution:  Be Prepared for Bling.  The gold coated linen is shimmering with pure outgoing rays of fun. 

Image result for images snoopy and woodstock in sunglasses

You can't disappear into the corner with this baby.  The sheen is compounded by the almost glossy plastic feeling protective glaze, but there is subtle crosshatching of the gold over a more subdued grayed neutral to keep it from going over the top (just). 

Don't worry, it still has a silky feel to the cloth and a few drops of spilled Margarita will slide right off. 

Image result for images margarita

And don't forget the red edging !! Would be perfect for a sunny vacation or a cruise. 

Image may contain: one or more people

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Congratulations on your beautiful new Paige in Gold Glazed Linen! I'm so glad it finally arrived! It sounds gorgeous. Enjoy, enjoy!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @hicindy2 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers @handygal2 @AnnMoonbeam and all:

Today I received my last order with my points. It's a basic that I did not have. And I know these are so comfortable to carry!

Small Sutton in Black -- love the black hardware and red-edge dye

Inside I will use my MZW black moto zip-around Tara wallet and the black Medium Savoy cosmetic.

Image result for Tara wallet MZ Wallace

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily That black hardware lends an air of sophistication for sure.  You will get a lot of use with that bag (basic but not boring):  carry in good health.