Honored Contributor

Re: Got my wish: New Spring Arrivals MZ Wallace 2/14

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @handygal2 @skyblue @AnnMoonbeam @foo foo shi shi and all:

I received two beautiful Medium Metro Totes yesterday with my points. Woman Happy (There will be one more points item to come, but I haven't decided yet.)

Night Garden, to go with my Small Sutton in Night Garden:

and the darling Star Oxford, to go with my Haley in Smoked Pearl:

Love the zinnia pink lining, which is slightly darker in person:

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Yay !!  Love the stars motif.  Smart choices to expand your collection.  Enjoy...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLilywrote:

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @handygal2 @skyblue @AnnMoonbeam@foo foo shi shi and all:

I received two beautiful Medium Metro Totes yesterday with my points. Woman Happy (There will be one more points item to come, but I haven't decided yet.)

Night Garden, to go with my Small Sutton in Night Garden:

and the darling Star Oxford, to go with my Haley in Smoked Pearl:

Love the zinnia pink lining, which is slightly darker in person:

@EdithEllenLily Oh, I do love these patterns. 😍 Great choices!

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLilyI love both of those patterns.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2wrote:

On the way to me with my points !! The Paige (ta da) with the classic strap (not the circle)

@hicindy2 Lovely, shiny! 🤩 Full report when you receive this one, please! I bet you will use it a lot in spring/summer/fall!

I loved the clay in oxford when they had it a few years ago. Haven't seen it in bedford though. I'm glad the harlow is sticking around. Poor forgotten Roxy and big girl Belle. 😔

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @EdithEllenLily @skyblue I have been using my glazed linen Nikki and it's a great bag. Wonder if Nikki is gone too? 🤔

On another note, I stumbled upon a new feature on the Web site.

There is a "last chance" selection of "going, going, gone" items. Gives us a heads up on what is low stock or about to be removed from the site?

I like this feature. To get to it:

At the menu on top left, select New Styles. Then you will see a box to the right with "Shop Last Chance." 

😮😬😮

If only I spent this much time studying quantum dyamics ... LOL

Honored Contributor

@Serendipitywrote:

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @EdithEllenLily I have been using my glazed linen Nikki and it's a great bag. Wonder if Nikki is gone too? 🤔

On another note, I stumbled upon a new feature on the Web site.

There is a "last chance" selection of "going, going, gone" items. Gives us a heads up on what is low stock or about to be removed from the site?

I like this feature. To get to it:

At the menu on top left, select New Styles. Then you will see a box to the right with "Shop Last Chance." 

😮😬😮

If only I spent this much time studying quantum dyamics ... LOL

@Serendipity That is really cool! Thanks for telling us about it! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Serendipitywrote:

@hicindy2wrote:

On the way to me with my points !! The Paige (ta da) with the classic strap (not the circle)

@hicindy2 Lovely, shiny! 🤩 Full report when you receive this one, please! I bet you will use it a lot in spring/summer/fall!

I loved the clay in oxford when they had it a few years ago. Haven't seen it in bedford though. I'm glad the harlow is sticking around. Poor forgotten Roxy and big girl Belle. 😔

@Serendipity And what about Belle Crossbody? I wanted to try that style! Isn't that the one you have in the pretty green?

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLilywrote:

@Serendipitywrote:

@hicindy2wrote:

@Serendipity And what about Belle Crossbody? I wanted to try that style! Isn't that the one you have in the pretty green?

@EdithEllenLily Indeed, that's the one. Would have been lovely in glazed gold!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily: Both beautiful choices. I especially like the Night Garden-- it reminds me of a soft watercolor painting.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~