Honored Contributor

Re: Gobble up those Sale items at MZ Wallace; Early Access

@Roni18 Parting with my handbags has been very painful for me since mid-August when I started taking them to the consignment shop. I know it's the right thing to do, but it's extremely difficult. It's an admission of which ones were bought but never used -- or those that just didn't work out after carrying them once. For me, it must be done. Good luck if you start sorting through yours and figuring out what to do about them. I am very thankful for @1Professor because she encouraged me to find a consignment shop. It's the best thing for me right now, even though it's completely wigging me out to see them go. Woman Frustrated 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Roni18 Parting with my handbags has been very painful for me since mid-August when I started taking them to the consignment shop. I know it's the right thing to do, but it's extremely difficult. It's an admission of which ones were bought but never used -- or those that just didn't work out after carrying them once. For me, it must be done. Good luck if you start sorting through yours and figuring out what to do about them. I am very thankful for @1Professor because she encouraged me to find a consignment shop. It's the best thing for me right now, even though it's completely wigging me out to see them go. Woman Frustrated 

@EdithEllenLily: Courage, dear sister!

I just took some Florentine leather Dooneys (used once) with original tags to consignment. I take great joy in the joy someone else will get from them.

Next week, some Brahmins . . .

You are giving joy.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily: Courage, dear sister!

I just took some Florentine leather Dooneys (used once) with original tags to consignment. I take great joy in the joy someone else will get from them.

Next week, some Brahmins . . .

You are giving joy.

@1Professor Thank you so much for your kind encouragement. Your words meant a lot to me. I forgot to look at it that way...giving joy to others. Good job to you for continuing to pare down your handbag collection. You have some absolutely beautiful handbags! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, my package (Dawn Mia) was supposed to come Saturday according to the Fed Ex tracker. Practically had nose prints on the inside of the window from looking out every 5 minutes. 

Hey, do you see anything?

Nope, do you ?

We looking for Santa ?

No, just a big white truck. 

Really, not Santa ? 

By 10PM, I called them and they said "ooops", should be Tuesday (maybe).  UGGGGHHH

Well, what can I do.  Still have my harvest decor theme going.  Not ready for hauling out Christmas stuff (the little that I have).  Not in the mood just yet.  My pillow is on the way for the rocker.

Here is a good shot of the Jim, Jimmy, and that cute new JJ

No automatic alt text available.

Also, a nice color shot of the pretty Boysenberry

That Soho travel tote looks handy too and very sleek 

Have a good rest of the weekend everyone..I didn't use the Black Friday code on regular MZW items.  The JJ just fell short of the threshold, so I would have to add something. . I'm not that motivated to add more stuff yet. Sent another batch over to Mr. HC's church (they love Vera Bradley totes over there).  I just have the trusty VB Weekenders now. 

Will be new Travel Buddies. 

Dawn Mia (2781099) in color Dawn

Image of Weekender in Java Floral

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Hi! I was wondering about your Dawn Mia. Will look forward to your review when you receive it! Have a great rest of your weekend, too! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Well, my package (Dawn Mia) was supposed to come Saturday according to the Fed Ex tracker. Practically had nose prints on the inside of the window from looking out every 5 minutes. 

Hey, do you see anything?

Nope, do you ?

We looking for Santa ?

No, just a big white truck. 

Really, not Santa ? 

By 10PM, I called them and they said "ooops", should be Tuesday (maybe).  UGGGGHHH

Well, what can I do.  Still have my harvest decor theme going.  Not ready for hauling out Christmas stuff (the little that I have).  Not in the mood just yet.  My pillow is on the way for the rocker.

Here is a good shot of the Jim, Jimmy, and that cute new JJ

Also, a nice color shot of the pretty Boysenberry

That Soho travel tote looks handy too and very sleek 

Have a good rest of the weekend everyone..I didn't use the Black Friday code on regular MZW items.  The JJ just fell short of the threshold, so I would have to add something. . I'm not that motivated to add more stuff yet. Sent another batch over to Mr. HC's church (they love Vera Bradley totes over there).  I just have the trusty VB Weekenders now. 

Will be new Travel Buddies. 

Image of Weekender in Java Floral

Hello @hicindy2, @EdithEllenLily...

Love all of your choices especially that Adriatic Blue Small Abbey Tote and Dawn Mia. They're beauties! I was torn between the Dawn and Magnate Mias but decided to get out my old bags and go through them before buying anymore.I rediscovered my Prussian Blue Hayley and have bee using it crossbody. I hadn't used it in years. I never liked the shoulder strap on it so I just removed it.

I think some of us are in the same mood to thin the herd. I packed some bags to donate 3 Dooneys, 4 MZW that I don't use. It's long overdue and there are a few more that need to go. I'm still sort of procrastinating, the bags are still in the house.

Anyway, I hope you both had a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy your new bags!

I

Esteemed Contributor

@foo foo shi shi  That's a pretty bag:  Prussian blue Hayley

Wish they would bring that Bea back; love those pleats. 

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Thanks @hicindy2. It feels like I have a new bag, it's been that long since I last used it.

The Bea is such a pretty bag. It's the one I first noticed years ago on a woman I was sharing an elevator with. I asked her the brand and that's how I discovered MZ Wallace. About 6 mos later I treated myself to my first one, Olivia in black with pink satin lining. Donated a couple of years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily and @foo foo shi shi

So right after they updated the Fed Ex tracking for tomorrow, Fed Ex snuck up and left my package on Cyber Monday.  No door bell ring either that might alert me...total surprise. 

Hey is that the Fed Ex guy ? 

On the Dawn Mia. I just love this bag !!  It has visual interest with the pockets and the strap pulls with little studs on them.  It is taller than the Paige so you can stuff more goodies in there and it has the adorable little feet on the bottom. Plus a bright red lining.  

Dawn Mia (2781099)

Here are the cute little feet that show better on the Magnet. That is a nice bag too. Hmmmmmmm

Magnet Mia (2780404)

And here is my pretty Dawn.  Not too big for petite gals either and I prefer the North/South profile.  This is a go anywhere long day bag that is not overwhelming with the simplicity of the one strap that makes it a nice shoulder bag.  Crossbody makes me feel like I am being restricted (my little phobia). 

No back pocket but I don't need one since there is a deep front pocket for the phone. Nice slim profile on this one.  Very happy with this bag. Loaded it up immediately to go out and play. 

Dawn Mia (2781099)

No musty smells either...this is a "fresh" new bag meticulously wrapped. 

@Serendipity and I both got the quilted small Mia last Advent sale in Acorn.  Here is the black (and we both said we should have grabbed both colors).  Please note that this is a slightly scaled down version of the Bedford Mia. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

P.S. Nice photo of the new Tribeca Traveler on Facebook

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Thanks @hicindy2. It feels like I have a new bag, it's been that long since I last used it.

The Bea is such a pretty bag. It's the one I first noticed years ago on a woman I was sharing an elevator with. I asked her the brand and that's how I discovered MZ Wallace. About 6 mos later I treated myself to my first one, Olivia in black with pink satin lining. Donated a couple of years ago.

@foo foo shi shi Hello and nice to "see" you! Good for you for going through your bags. Your Prussian Blue Haley is so pretty! Love that color. And so nice to rediscover a bag you already have!! Woman Happy