Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gobble up those Sale items at MZ Wallace; Early Access

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  That's OK...I would probably fret about the light color since I throw my bags around and don't fuss with them too much.  Today Lizzy came out to play in the rain. Another style that I love...

You have the lovely Tiger Eye

Today my package is in St James, Mo. Love this pretty church.

And a Winery:

How pretty:  bag is in Lake Havescu AZ

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I'm thankful to hear you have rain!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just heading out to a local restaurant:; thankful for the good air quality and the rain !!

Wow !!  The new Max tote sold out already...that has to be a record. I bet it got grabbed with the buy more/ save some. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Buy more/save some was funny. I'm looking around and may make an order. Will first receive my sale order and then decide. 

Looks like the outside pockets contributed to the quick sellout on the new Max tote. I like pockets with zippers. Those open pockets didn't do anything for me. Plus just the black color option...

Your dinner location looks fantastic! Hope you had a great meal and time! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Thank you, we did enjoy it. And I'm glad your niece loved her MZW gifts. Those robots were great !!

I echo your sentiments; just out of curiosity, which MZWs weren't quite right ? For me, it was the Jordan Hobo and the black chain Bailey, but I have takers for those two. 

From @EdithEllenLily  I've bought a few gifts, too. Doing the same with deleting most every shopping email. Not really into it, either. I'm still in the purge mode.

I've been doing well at the consignment shop and find myself selling handbags that I wouldn't have considered even just a year ago. I have too many handbags and they have to go. I'm even selling some of my MZW handbags that weren't quite right for me, either in size, color or style. I'm a bit wigged out over selling my handbags, but I know it's what I must do. My goal is to have a collection that will be right for me in color, style, weight, strap drop -- everything. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 They were perfectly fine MZW bags. They just were not right for me. You only know that when you carry them -- or see a color in person. My goal is to have a handbag collection that is right for me. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 They were perfectly fine MZW bags. They just were not right for me. You only know that when you carry them -- or see a color in person. My goal is to have a handbag collection that is right for me. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  I know the feeling; I've been taking inventory, hauling everything out on the bed and figuring what works and what doesn't. My two (Jordan and Bailey) have just been gifted to new happy owners.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy @Roni18 @handygal @NycVixen @VenturaHighway @Misplaced Parisian @beatlefan @haddon9 @Kachina624 @Jannyg @hillv @suburbanone @SuhseK @JoBee @Skyblue @Serendipity and all:

My sale items have arrived and they are all absolutely beautiful! Heart

Adriatic Blue is a gorgeous retro aqua (think 1960s). Fell in love with the Small Abbey Tote in that color and will keep and not gift that one. Cannot wait until spring when I will carry this one!

Adriatic Blue Small Abbey Tote (5921482)

The Abbey Crossbody in Adriatic Blue will be for my niece.

Adriatic Blue Abbey Crossbody (6031482)

And the Katherine wallet in black leather with the red leather interior is delightful. It has been placed in my black quilted leather Small Metro Tote to complete that set.

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Wowza, that color is amazing.  OOOH, so perfect for Spring. @Kachina624, did you decide to get it also?  

My Dawn Mia should be here tomorrow..can't wait. 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Thank you, we did enjoy it. And I'm glad your niece loved her MZW gifts. Those robots were great !!

I echo your sentiments; just out of curiosity, which MZWs weren't quite right ? For me, it was the Jordan Hobo and the black chain Bailey, but I have takers for those two. 

From @EdithEllenLily  I've bought a few gifts, too. Doing the same with deleting most every shopping email. Not really into it, either. I'm still in the purge mode.

I've been doing well at the consignment shop and find myself selling handbags that I wouldn't have considered even just a year ago. I have too many handbags and they have to go. I'm even selling some of my MZW handbags that weren't quite right for me, either in size, color or style. I'm a bit wigged out over selling my handbags, but I know it's what I must do. My goal is to have a collection that will be right for me in color, style, weight, strap drop -- everything. 

@hicindy2@EdithEllenLily  I need to do this!  I am trying to hard to break my handbag addiction- and yet, of course, I still couldn't resist clicking on the sale and looking around.  I have way too many bags now.  You know you have a problem when before going on a trip or even home for the holidays you are spending time debating which purse (or purses!) to take with you!