Trusted Contributor

Re: Gobble up those Sale items at MZ Wallace; Early Access

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  The Purse Forum had the supposed news from the "Grapevine" that the normal Advent sale would be conducted "differently" this year, but they had no details. 

Due to the immediate introduction of some new bags that we've never seen and the full display of the ones that we already predicted, this well may be it !! 

If they they start discounting more as the clock runs down, I may pick up one more "fun" color rather than my predictable basics.

I have a complete wardrobe of bags too and Mr. HC says, PLEASE NO MORE GRAY or BLACK.  

He keeps asking if the Eden Snakes have gone on sale yet.  He is a Taurus with the memory of an Elephant and never forgets anything. I told him "not yet" and now he'll ask me every day.  Sigh...

Image may contain: one or more people

My Mom's Day floral is enough nature for me !! And the Bug Bag.

Image may contain: one or more people

IMG_1497043341.101285.jpg

@hicindy2 What is the name of the bag sitting on top of the stove?  I love it and think I need it in a solid color.  Thank YOU.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian That was the Roxy Crossbody (pictured) that we all loved and they no longer make.

There was a Roxy Crossbody, the Big Girl Roxy, and a small Roxy.  The pattern shown was Luna Moth. We have been moaning for months that this style was discontinued. 

There is one Survivor in the MZW sale and I have it from the last sale.  It is the small Roxy in black !! This sweetie has the shorter straps and the longer detachable strap. 

Small Roxy - Black Moto | MZ Wallace

Black Moto Small Roxy (1400067)

Description: 

Inspired by our classic Baby Jane bag, Small Roxy
is the ultimate medium-sized bag for
your active lifestyle.
With clean lines, subtle pleats, and a softer construction
than the Baby Jane, the Small Roxy offers a polished
yet relaxed look.
The Small Roxy features five exterior pockets,
including two side pockets to store
your sunglasses or phone.
The Italian leather flat handles are long enough to fit
over the shoulder, and Small Roxy also
includes a detachable crossbody strap.
Features black edge dye, Italian leather details, and
custom MZW silverhardware with a
new ring to attach charms or tassels.

This is a workhorse and, in classic black, neither
rain nor sleet bother it.  The dimensions are
missing on the website,
but you can do a live chat with MZW and
get those; a nice medium size bag. 
I do hang tassels and charms from mine) to jazz it up.
This will be its last appearance I'm sure. 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian That was the Roxy Crossbody (pictured) that we all loved and they no longer make.

There was a Roxy Crossbody, the Big Girl Roxy, and a small Roxy.  The pattern shown was Luna Moth. We have been moaning for months that this style was discontinued. 

There is one Survivor in the MZW sale and I have it from the last sale.  It is the small Roxy in black !! This sweetie has the shorter straps and the longer detachable strap. 

Small Roxy - Black Moto | MZ Wallace

Black Moto Small Roxy (1400067)

Description: 

Inspired by our classic Baby Jane bag, Small Roxy is the ultimate medium-sized bag for your active lifestyle. With clean lines, subtle pleats, and a softer construction than the Baby Jane, the Small Roxy offers a polished yet relaxed look. The Small Roxy features five exterior pockets, including two side pockets to store your sunglasses or phone. The Italian leather flat handles are long enough to fit over the shoulder, and Small Roxy also includes a detachable crossbody strap. Features black edge dye, Italian leather details, and custom MZW silver
hardware with a new ring to attach charms or tassels.

This is a workhorse and, in classic black, neither rain nor sleet bother it.  The dimensions are missing on the website, but you can do a live chat with MZW and get those; a nice medium size bag.  I do hang tassels and charms from mine) to jazz it up. This will be its last appearance I'm sure. 

@hicindy2 Dear heart, thank you very much for the information.  Sigh.  Looks like I'm late to game.  That's ok, saved the budget.  giggles.  And let's face it, it's easy to find other things I want with this brand.  I just saw the "night garden" print in the sale section and I'm drooling.  Again, thank you for your kindess in sharing the information.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian  You are quite welcome.  

Ah, Night Garden, how I love thee, let me count the ways.  A lot of us have this wonderful almost watercolor print.  I have it in the medium Sutton.  

I am watching the Crosby to see if it goes low stock.  This is an interesting juxtaposition of the romantic soft print and the sleek leather accents. Would make a very special gift. 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2 I was doing so well until you showed the Night Garden photos.  Yikes.  One click away from calling one mine.  Squeals of glee.

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  I know you are busy with Holiday prep, but when you have a moment.  I am intrigued with the Thompson X body in the chalk with the bright accents for summer.  I think that you returned a chalk Paige, could you give me the details on what you didn't like about it?  

No automatic alt text available.

Esteemed Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@hicindy2 I was doing so well until you showed the Night Garden photos.  Yikes.  One click away from calling one mine.  Squeals of glee.

@Misplaced Parisian  I know, these are dangerous missions sleuthing to find the best of the best. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I know you are busy with Holiday prep, but when you have a moment.  I am intrigued with the Thompson X body in the chalk with the bright accents for summer.  I think that you returned a chalk Paige, could you give me the details on what you didn't like about it?  

No automatic alt text available.

@hicindy2 I can't remember exactly but it was something about the top main zipper...either sticking or not closing fully or both! The chalk color was also not like it appears online...perhaps a bit darker? Wish I could remember! 

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian Since you like the Roxy Crossbody that's been discontinued, take a look at the style called the Paige. I love my Paige in Dawn, the deep dark navy (not available right now).

You could look at the Paige colors in the Sale section or if you wanted one that's not on sale, perhaps do the Buy More, Save More on the MZW site?

Have fun checking it out! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian Since you like the Roxy Crossbody that's been discontinued, take a look at the style called the Paige. I love my Paige in Dawn, the deep dark navy (not available right now).

You could look at the Paige colors in the Sale section or if you wanted one that's not on sale, perhaps do the Buy More, Save More on the MZW site?

Have fun checking it out! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Thank you very much for your suggestions!  I'll check it out.  I love the dawn color.  I have it in the big zipper pouch, forgetting name.  That buy more and save might be dangerous.  Smiles.