Respected Contributor

Re: GILI TSV is the HOBO BAG

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

I wish we could find out once and for all about the foldover tote !

What's the big secret !! Is it really sold out ? ( in which case they

must not have gotten many in ). Or... Did they pull it to present on

a future GILI show?  Why can't someone explain ??  

Doesn't make any sense !!!!     Woman Frustrated

@MorningLover @Ilovelife123 @Neecole When the tote was not presented yesterday it confirmed my concerns about a quality problem. 

Maybe they discovered a quality issue with the warehouse inventory. Or a problem occurred in the warehouse. 

If customers that recd the tote called with a concern about defect or pins falling out, that may not be reflected in the reviews since Q decides what reviews are posted.

It just seems that something happened or was discovered causing them to stop selling it abruptly and to not even present it. Strange indeed! 

@Chi-town girl @culebra @MorningLover @Ilovelife123 @Neecole

I posted this on the GILI Foldover Update thread.  The hardware on the Foldover is the same on the Large Tote (A273571), which is still available.  I have both the Large Tote and the Foldover and haven't seen any pin or hardware problems, yet.  I'll be watching it closely, though.  No reviews for the Large Tote have mentioned any issues, so why is the Foldover gone.  I can't believe that one day every color for the Foldover is available and then it's instantly all gone.  I could see one or two colors selling out, but at least one not so popular color is always in stock.  Older bags from years past are still in stock in at least one color.  It concerns me that Jill has been asked several times on her FB page and she never answers. 

Respected Contributor

@culebra @Chi-town girl @MorningLover @Ilovelife123 @1Professor and anyone else I've forgotten-

The camo hobo has arrived and I LOVE it so much!!! HeartWoman HappyHeart I vowed I wasn't buying it, but caved and I'm so happy I did.  The size for me is great and it doesn't overwhelm me (I'm 5'4" and slender build).  I have a purse organizer that I use to transfer to different purses easier, it fit great and I had room to spare.  The leather is really soft and the purse is slouchy.  If you have the camo pouch, it feels the same.  I also bought the camel bag, but haven't received it yet.  I took it to run errands this morning and I'm thrilled with the bag and didn't have any problems feeling like I was fumbling with the lock.  Also got a TON of compliments!  On a side note, I called CS again about the Foldover.  Went through the whole "how could it be available one second and then IMMEDIATELY every single color is gone."  She had no answer for me.  I let her know that there are a lot of us that really follow the GILI shows and know that it was never presented, but still can't get an answer.  This is frustrating!!! 

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

So excited after reading your great review.Woman LOL

Let us know when you get the Camel !

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88

@MorningLover  Did you get the TSV too?  I can't remember who got what.  I forgot to say that I also got the Blue Ice before it sold out!  I think I want to pink snake too.  Oh, help me, I'm addicted!Woman Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@culebra @Chi-town girl @MorningLover @Ilovelife123 @1Professor and anyone else I've forgotten-

The camo hobo has arrived and I LOVE it so much!!! HeartWoman HappyHeart I vowed I wasn't buying it, but caved and I'm so happy I did.  The size for me is great and it doesn't overwhelm me (I'm 5'4" and slender build).  I have a purse organizer that I use to transfer to different purses easier, it fit great and I had room to spare.  The leather is really soft and the purse is slouchy.  If you have the camo pouch, it feels the same.  I also bought the camel bag, but haven't received it yet.  I took it to run errands this morning and I'm thrilled with the bag and didn't have any problems feeling like I was fumbling with the lock.  Also got a TON of compliments!  On a side note, I called CS again about the Foldover.  Went through the whole "how could it be available one second and then IMMEDIATELY every single color is gone."  She had no answer for me.  I let her know that there are a lot of us that really follow the GILI shows and know that it was never presented, but still can't get an answer.  This is frustrating!!! 

Thanks for the review.  I also vowed not to buy a new bag and caved and bought the TSV in blue ice (rationalized it as a birthday present to myself).  Can't wait to get it. Glad to hear you are happy with it and that the size does not overwhelm.  

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88

@MorningLover  Did you get the TSV too?  I can't remember who got what.  I forgot to say that I also got the Blue Ice before it sold out!  I think I want to pink snake too.  Oh, help me, I'm addicted!Woman Very Happy

@IlliniGirl88   OK here's what's going on with me ! I purchased a TSV but.. it hasn't shipped yet. Purchasing by check. I'm not 100 % sure of my choice of the Natural Python. It's between that and the Pink Cobra and I still have time to change !! I could have bought both and then decide but I was trying to save the cost of returning. I just spent $30.00 last week on s / h returns !! 

You're funny .... you ended up with 3 ? Woman LOL  We have the Roma 4 coming soon hopefully and I wonder what color choices we'll see. Plus the missing foldover ! Are you trying to pick up another ? I'm trying to pace myself and it's hard !! But having fun ! Woman Happy

Oh and report back when your Blue Ice comes....maybe I'd like that too ! If any resurface.......   Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88

@IlliniGirl88   OK here's what's going on with me ! I purchased a TSV but.. it hasn't shipped yet. Purchasing by check. I'm not 100 % sure of my choice of the Natural Python. It's between that and the Pink Cobra and I still have time to change !! I could have bought both and then decide but I was trying to save the cost of returning. I just spent $30.00 last week on s / h returns !! 

You're funny .... you ended up with 3 ? Woman LOL  We have the Roma 4 coming soon hopefully and I wonder what color choices we'll see. Plus the missing foldover ! Are you trying to pick up another ? I'm trying to pace myself and it's hard !! But having fun ! Woman Happy

Oh and report back when your Blue Ice comes....maybe I'd like that too ! If any resurface.......   Woman Frustrated

@MorningLover

Yup, three!  I'm justifying if this way, I haven't bought a bag in a really long time and Happy Birthday, Anniversary and Mother's Day to me.Woman LOL  I do need to pace myself and keep thinking about the Roma.  I wish we could see the patterns, would love to see a nude snake and I love the blue cobra.  As for your dilemma, I really like the Verona Natural Python.  I think the Natural Python will go with a lot, but that pink snake would be great for spring/summer.  I would definately carry it in the winter with gray and black too.  The pink snake is just so different.  Who am I kidding, I like them all!  If I hear anything concerning "The Case of the Disappearing Foldover", I'll post it. Woman Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

12800225_10153771789537891_3299201771504681753_n.jpg

After selling out for at least 3 Q shows on air, the blue ice popped back up and I scored it. Already ordered the pink cobra, so when they come, I'll see which one I fall completely in love with.

Adore pale pink and the exotic, but I'm also a denim girl, often wearing slim fit jeans with high-end blazers and jackets.

Strange to have it pop up, since it wasn't even showing a Wait List?

Someone probably ordered it then changed their mind on the bag or color and that is why it popped back up. I also got the blue ice. Can't wait to get it!

Respected Contributor

@Crafty1701 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

12800225_10153771789537891_3299201771504681753_n.jpg

After selling out for at least 3 Q shows on air, the blue ice popped back up and I scored it. Already ordered the pink cobra, so when they come, I'll see which one I fall completely in love with.

Adore pale pink and the exotic, but I'm also a denim girl, often wearing slim fit jeans with high-end blazers and jackets.

Strange to have it pop up, since it wasn't even showing a Wait List?

Someone probably ordered it then changed their mind on the bag or color and that is why it popped back up. I also got the blue ice. Can't wait to get it!

@Crafty1701: And, surprisingly, BLUE ICE is back and available once again as of this morning!

Respected Contributor

GILI GIRLS...........

Please Post your Reviews when you get your GILI Verona Heart

Woman Happy