Frequent Contributor
I like it but noticed the pouch isn’t leather. Or am I expecting too much to have both the bag and pouch be leather?
Honored Contributor

@maximillian,   I agree with you.  I don't see the appeal to this brand in bags, clothes, shoes.  Yuck!  Fashion forward but cheap looking.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@maximillian,   I agree with you.  I don't see the appeal to this brand in bags, clothes, shoes.  Yuck!  Fashion forward but cheap looking.  Cat Tongue

I think some of it is nice looking but too much for what they are asking 

its the the kind of clothing I can find at TJs at half the price and I can

try it first 

Honored Contributor

@MeganRose wrote:
Does anyone know what the TSV will be for 10/7/17. We sometimes get a sneak peek. Thx

Model in AM. Style wearing the D and Co knit pants was wearing it I think this morning 

Trusted Contributor

@maximillian,

Totally agree, nothing special totally insipid🌻

Trusted Contributor

@BrookShop200 wrote:
I like it but noticed the pouch isn’t leather. Or am I expecting too much to have both the bag and pouch be leather?

The trim on the bag is also plastic.

Super Contributor
I find the GILI TSV just run of the mill, so boring looking. I want the Roma 2. I wish it would come back!
Super Contributor
The trim isn't leather, it's plastic! (Polyurethane). The pouch is plastic, as well and the crossbody strap only goes to 23 1/2". What were they thinking on this one????
Valued Contributor

I can't believe that they are selling that bag, it's not all leather even.  I don't see anything in this line worth while, it's all cheap junk looking.  Gili should go down, it's not worth buying.

Respected Contributor

I only use crossbody bags now and would probably get this one if I liked any of the colors.  I hate snakes and don't want anything snake so that does not leave much.  I might would have liked the cranberry if it did not have the plastic shiny trim.