Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I too like the look of the woven... I'm not much a fan of certain features including the relative lack of shape of the Roma 4 and continue to wish they'd revisit the Roma 2, but will be interested to see this incarnation of the bag. So glad you posted a picture @Jen44

@stevieb  I agree w/you.  I like a "slouchier" more A-line version.  I'll have to see how pliable it is and in which colors. :-)

Agree @Jen44, I'm very curious to see what they do with the color choices.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Jill Martin 

Hi ! Teaser !!  Bag out this fall-- in Amazing Colors too

-- can't wait for you to see  !!

Here are two color choices !

Valued Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Handbag Talk!

[ Edited ]

@Jen44 wrote:

Picture of what must be the G.I.L.I. woven Roma 4 Jill keeps talking about for this fall...

1.jpg

FYI - Will be on pre-sale tomorrow (via a Facebook link to QVC) and then PM style on 8/8.  Colors: black, burgundy, olive, cognac, and navy.  Olive on her arm....

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 I will be absolutely losing my mind on 8/8 trying to decide which color(s) to order!!! Woman Surprised It will be a Happy Birthday to EEL that day. Hope @stevieb sees your post about the colors because there is an olive!! Thanks so much for letting us know, Jen!!! Woman Very Happy I am not on FB so I cannot do the early order. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Jen44 I will be absolutely losing my mind on 8/8 trying to decide which color(s) to order!!! Woman Surprised It will be a Happy Birthday to EEL that day. Hope @stevieb sees your post about the colors because there is an olive!! Thanks so much for letting us know, Jen!!! Woman Very Happy I am not on FB so I cannot do the early order. 

@EdithEllenLily  @stevieb   EEL - You're welcome.  Can you sign up for a FB account?  I ask, because the price may be lower through the link. OR - it may not. Now, it's $295.92 with $8.47 S/H on five easy pays.  You can order over the phone after midnight EST tonight  - A281852.

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  @stevieb   EEL - You're welcome.  Can you sign up for a FB account?  I ask, because the price may be lower through the link. OR - it may not. Now, it's $295.92 with $8.47 S/H on five easy pays.  You can order over the phone after midnight EST tonight  - A281852.

@Jen44 I cannot do FB...do not like it at all!! It's too bad the Q is not sending out a presale email on this one! Five EZ pays with Five colors could mean a sale of Five woven totes for someone who LOVES wovens! Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Jen44 I cannot do FB...do not like it at all!! It's too bad the Q is not sending out a presale email on this one! Five EZ pays with Five colors could mean a sale of Five woven totes for someone who LOVES wovens! Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily  You can still order at midnight tonight if you want to ensure a possible lower price than on 8/8, if you like... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Only five @EdithEllenLily... What, no stocking of the gift wing...

You do realize that for the price of several of these bags, you could have the real thing...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting @Jen44...  Some nice color choices... Unfortunately at three hundred plus more than twelve to ship (I see the Q's upped the shipping ante this time around) I'm afraid I'll wait for what seems to be the price drop that most of the Gili bags are experiencing after a few months... Or maybe it'll show up as-is. I like the bag, but not the price...

I also note @EdithEllenLily that this is embossed, which would seem to mean it's not actually woven. It does look woven, though...

Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Thanks for posting @Jen44...  Some nice color choices... Unfortunately at three hundred plus more than twelve to ship (I see the Q's upped the shipping ante this time around) I'm afraid I'll wait for what seems to be the price drop that most of the Gili bags are experiencing after a few months... Or maybe it'll show up as-is. I like the bag, but not the price...

I also note @EdithEllenLily that this is embossed, which would seem to mean it's not actually woven. I does look woven, though...

Woman Wink

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily  Yes, I'm done buying GILI bags from QVC, unless they are "as is". Or better yet, on eBay at a third of the price.  Smiley Happy