Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123  I love the Nude Snake, it's a neutral for me and would love to see a pouch and portfolio added with this print.  It would be great if the foldover is a TSV. 

Honored Contributor

well, NOW i am interested in both the large foldover tote AND the roma 4 (loving that navy ostrich)......and matching accessories, if available.....small pouch, medium pouch, portfolio (large pouch).......would love them to do a coin purse and maybe even a coated matching makeup bag! i am also interested in them adding a key finder in the handbags/totes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Handbag Talk!

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @Chi-town girl and thanks for passing this along @Alice-QVC!

I heard back from the buyers about the Roma4 and here are the colors;

Camo, Navy Ostrich, Blue Cobra, Sand, Peach Python, and Nude Snake and will be airing on 4/4/16 at 10pm. 

I hope this helps!

@Eva-QVC @Alice-QVC

Can you help us find out why the G.I.L.I. Foldover A273680 was pulled so quickly?  Several of us here on the board bought this, wanted to go back and buy another color, but they suddenly all dissappeared.  We're concerned there was a reason for it.  This was an expensive bag and if something is indeed wrong with it, we would like to know.  No one can get an answer concerning this bag.  Please help us if you can, I'd really appreciate it.  Also, the swatch color for the Roma 4 Nude Snake is showing the Blue Cobra, may want to have someone look into fixing that.  Thanks again for all your help!

@Eva-QVC @Alice-QVC thank you for following up & assisting us. Would appreciate any update/status for the foldover tote.

@IlliniGirl88- thx for continuing to pursue this info and @MorningLover for the fresh updates on several fronts ;-) 

i understand the collective frustrations we've been discussing, but some posters just seem to love to beat this brand up like a dead horse on and on and on and on...It's almost like a punching bag toward the brand & other posters as a vehicle for their constant negativity. It's just sooooo toxic & serves no positive purpose. Hope they can find something that brings them joy ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I'm going to do some Spring Fashion shopping and continue to purge old stuff to make room for some new goodies. Cheers!

Hello again @Chi-town girl - I was just told that the tote, A273680, will be back soon - around the end of the month. They also said it will be worth the wait. I'm not sure what that means but I'm hoping it's good news for all that are wanting it. Sorry I don't have any more scoop on it for you!

@Alice-QVC

How exciting that the fold over tote is coming back! Hopefully I can get my pink sand replaced.

There is a Gili hour on March 31st, could that be it?

Respected Contributor
A253713

G.I.L.I. Canvas and Leather Crossbody Bag

QVC PRICE: $164.00

LUNCHTIME SPECIAL PRICE:

$72.80

+ S&H: $5.00

or $24.26 x 3 Easy Pays + S&H and tax

Watch the video and you are reminded of the way Gili used to be

presented. Plus all the design details that went into a bag as

described by Lisa !

Respected Contributor

THIS IS FUNNY.......

FIRST PHOTO IS.....

AFTER LISA LEFT THIS IS HOW GILI IS SHOWN

SECOND PHOTO IS......

THE WAY LISA WOULD SHOW A (SNEAK PEEK OF)  NEW GILI BAG

Trusted Contributor

@MorningLover....Lisa had a passion for the product and an in depth perception of what would sell.  Unlike today's world.  Lisa would treat the bags like babies. Now they're thrown together, take your pick .....without good representation.  I treasure my former purchases more and more!!

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@MorningLover....Lisa had a passion for the product and an in depth perception of what would sell.  Unlike today's world.  Lisa would treat the bags like babies. Now they're thrown together, take your pick .....without good representation.  I treasure my former purchases more and more!!

It also increasingly appears that Lisa was in a position to dicker with the Q bosses and to go to bat for her line, whereas the current incarnatnion of a Gili vendor, it would seem, was more or less hired to do the job of essentially being the media person for the line and to market the line according to the Q's dictates. The difference has truly begun to show.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

all this talk about the change in  GILI quality has me wondering about A264618- is this stirrup bag from Lisa?  Is the quality the same as the roma2?  I've been debating picking it up at the clearance price, but the reviews are mixed.  I'd appreciate your input if you own it. Tia

Honored Contributor

@Neecole wrote:

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @Chi-town girl and thanks for passing this along @Alice-QVC!

I heard back from the buyers about the Roma4 and here are the colors;

Camo, Navy Ostrich, Blue Cobra, Sand, Peach Python, and Nude Snake and will be airing on 4/4/16 at 10pm. 

I hope this helps!

@Eva-QVC @Alice-QVC

Can you help us find out why the G.I.L.I. Foldover A273680 was pulled so quickly?  Several of us here on the board bought this, wanted to go back and buy another color, but they suddenly all dissappeared.  We're concerned there was a reason for it.  This was an expensive bag and if something is indeed wrong with it, we would like to know.  No one can get an answer concerning this bag.  Please help us if you can, I'd really appreciate it.  Also, the swatch color for the Roma 4 Nude Snake is showing the Blue Cobra, may want to have someone look into fixing that.  Thanks again for all your help!

@Eva-QVC @Alice-QVC thank you for following up & assisting us. Would appreciate any update/status for the foldover tote.

@IlliniGirl88- thx for continuing to pursue this info and @MorningLover for the fresh updates on several fronts ;-) 

i understand the collective frustrations we've been discussing, but some posters just seem to love to beat this brand up like a dead horse on and on and on and on...It's almost like a punching bag toward the brand & other posters as a vehicle for their constant negativity. It's just sooooo toxic & serves no positive purpose. Hope they can find something that brings them joy ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I'm going to do some Spring Fashion shopping and continue to purge old stuff to make room for some new goodies. Cheers!

Hello again @Chi-town girl - I was just told that the tote, A273680, will be back soon - around the end of the month. They also said it will be worth the wait. I'm not sure what that means but I'm hoping it's good news for all that are wanting it. Sorry I don't have any more scoop on it for you!

@Alice-QVC

How exciting that the fold over tote is coming back! Hopefully I can get my pink sand replaced.

There is a Gili hour on March 31st, could that be it?

@Neecole - we generally do not know when the new handbags are scheduled for presentation unless Jill posts about it on facebook. Even if an item is listed for example on the PMStyle page, it's no guarantee it will be presented.  Keep checking the forum since some of us are monitoring facebook and posting updates. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Lisa used to preview and announce on Facebook new selections.  Clearly Jill is spread so thin with all of her jobs that she does not have time to do this.  In her defense she  usually announces her appearances and products to be sold.  Lisa R used to allow purchasing from a link on her Facebook after a certain time.