Respected Contributor

@stevieb

I agree, great points.

I can't imagine the quantity of GILI bags out there are going to be profitable. I guess they are going to play it out, though, and see what sticks.

(Glad I got my Roma 2's. Others have gone back.)

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hey ladies, my question isn't handbag related, however, it does pertain to G.I.LI. and I hope someone can help answer for me. I'm assuming since many of you have the G.I.L.I. handbags, some of you may have an obi belt also.  I recently purchased the blush colored obi belt and it arrived just this morning. First off, I can definitely see why so many buy the G.I.L.I. bags, the leather is so super soft! Smiley Happy  Anyways, I noticed that the string tie ends of the belt are not the same length. Should they be, or do I need to call customer service and reorder? TIA.   I also posted this in the fashion forum. 20160701_095238.jpg

Respected Contributor

Women need options, which is why I love the  QVC#GILI

convertible backpack. Wear it as a handbag OR as a backpack!

Trusted Contributor

@FASHIONISTA DIVA  I don't know if u received a response to your question  but in my opinion I don't think the ends are going to be exactly even. I don't own this belt but I've seen similar type belts and the ends were not an even length. Hopefully someone who does own it will respond. Smiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

I bought the Roma 2 a few years back and I love that bag!  I bought in black and it became my everday bag - it held a lot, looked good and I felt good carrying it.  I did return one bag due to inferior craftsmanship and received another.  Now, a few years down the line, my everyday Roma 2 is in shambles.  The edging has mostly peeled off of the handles, the O-rings have almost eaten through the leather at the bottom of the handles, tassle is starting to fall apart., and the thread that was sewn on to attach handles has unraveled.

My Roma 2 was bought when it was a TSV when Lisa R. wa still there.  I paid over $200.00 for this bag and now it is useless.  So sorry because I really love this bag!

Just wanted to moan.  I'm gonna miss my bag.

Respected Contributor

A282325
G.I.L.I. Leather Printed Saddle Bag

QVC PRICE: $226.00

+S&H: $10.72

or 4 Easy Pays of $46.71

+ S&H and tax

Valued Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Handbag Talk!

[ Edited ]

Picture of what must be the G.I.L.I. woven Roma 4 Jill keeps talking about for this fall...

1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

Picture of what must be the G.I.L.I. woven Roma 4 Jill keeps talking about for this fall...

1.jpg

@Jen44 @1Professor @MorningLover @gramygram and all: I like the Woven Roma 4! Can't wait until it comes out to see it in the presentation. If anyone finds out when it will be presented, please post to tell us. Thanks! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I too like the look of the woven... I'm not much a fan of certain features including the relative lack of shape of the Roma 4 and continue to wish they'd revisit the Roma 2, but will be interested to see this incarnation of the bag. So glad you posted a picture @Jen44

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I too like the look of the woven... I'm not much a fan of certain features including the relative lack of shape of the Roma 4 and continue to wish they'd revisit the Roma 2, but will be interested to see this incarnation of the bag. So glad you posted a picture @Jen44

@stevieb  I agree w/you.  I like a "slouchier" more A-line version.  I'll have to see how pliable it is and in which colors. :-)