Valued Contributor

I actually ordered this last week (April 5th and still in process) and was able to call and get $10+ refunded for the difference with the OTO price. I would have never noticed this if not for your post, so thank you. I try keeping up with OTOs throughout the day, but they don't show up if they are sold out- and this one was sold out at the time I looked last night.

Respected Contributor

@Ruby Woo wrote:

I actually ordered this last week (April 5th and still in process) and was able to call and get $10+ refunded for the difference with the OTO price. I would have never noticed this if not for your post, so thank you. I try keeping up with OTOs throughout the day, but they don't show up if they are sold out- and this one was sold out at the time I looked last night.

@MissDior Oh Thank you !  I'm glad you saw this and were

able to get the lower price ! 

I don't always notice the OTOs or remember to look for them .

I need to start watching for them too ! Enjoy your Backpack Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Handbag Talk!

[ Edited ]

Just received this one from the Q, one of the earlierst Gili, I believe. Was worried it might be a return, but it was brand new. Very soft leather, smooth like calf skin, but a structured duffle. Heart Don't know where it came from after all this time, but love it! 

A234509 G.I.L.I Leather Medium Lauren Satchel

Unknown-2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity

You scored one with the good tassel.  I'm glad it was new and not a return.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Handbag Talk!

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@Serendipity

You scored one with the good tassel.  I'm glad it was new and not a return.

@Bird mama Thanks, Birdie. Every part wrapped. I couldn't believe it. I think this one was on sale like several years ago. Smiley Happy Just have to keep an eye out.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Lisa R just posted this photo, a Roma "prototype." I love it. normal GILI tassle, simple stirrup RINGS as hardware!

*yearning*

10378127_588296401336263_4490856080649985550_n.jpg

@1Professor @stevieb

Is This the Q's generic version .........Woman Frustrated

@MorningLover: I think that it WAS the prototype for the GILI foldover tote. I ordered it 10 days ago, will be delivered Monday. More expensive that the newest version of the foldover, but I prefer the stirrup hardware, big lush tassle, and croco leather!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  Can't wait to hear from you when it arrives !

I love the croco leather and details of This Foldover. 

Lisa's bag is a beauty !!  Heart

Respected Contributor

Jill Martin in G.I.L.I.(TM)

Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Just received this one from the Q, one of the earlierst Gili, I believe. Was worried it might be a return, but it was brand new. Very soft leather, smooth like calf skin, but a structured duffle. Heart Don't know where it came from after all this time, but love it! 

A234509 G.I.L.I Leather Medium Lauren SatchelUnknown-2.jpeg

Ooooh!

I have the large duffle version of this bag, I had forgotten I had it, thanks for the reminder! It is a gorgeous leather!

Valued Contributor

For those that have purchased either the G.I.L.I. leather stirrup or leather satchel bags, what do you think of them?  Do you like them?  Did you have any quality issues?  Thanks so much in advance for any feedback.  Smiley Happy