Honored Contributor

the large black foldover tote has arrived......you want the good news or the bad news first? okay, the bad news first......

the bad news is........i will probably HAVE to have another one of these. LOL Smiley Wink

the good news is........everything else is beautiful. the tote hardware/straps were beautifully wrapped, then came in the dustbag, then wrapped again in plastic. the leather is super soft, smooth, saturated in color,  and smells good. the tassel is pretty and i like that it is a bit different than some of the other tassels i already  have. the pockets inside are large and deep. the tote, although it is not too wide, is deceivingly large. it holds my laptop computer, a tablet, a phone, a portfolio, a pouch, and several folders/files, and more..... i will definitely be getting a lot of use out of this. it is very professional looking with a little bit of an edge.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45Congratulations! What a delightful score! Loved hearing the black leather was lush; that's my current fav.

I ordered the original foldover, hoping to love it, in the brown croco. Just shipped. I'll report in . . .

Frequent Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Handbag Talk!

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@BritishGirl wrote:

Ladies - get ready to blow your socks off !!!

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Exotic-Embossed-Leather-Tote.product.A276584.html?sc=A276584-User&cm_sp=...

@BritishGirl - well, what a surprise! No mention of it on Jill's Facebook page or I missed it. Are you getting it? Thanks for the notice.

I'm safe, lol, not crazy about triple compartments.  It's a good looking handbag - exotic options only. I like the Dark Sand print.

A276584

G.I.L.I. Exotic Embossed Leather Tote

Contemporary handbag. Features double shoulder straps, double hardware handles. Interior features 2 front slip pockets, back-wall zip pocket, center zip compartment. Features shiny goldtone hardware & solid tan lining.

Content:Body & Trim: 100%Genuine Leather; Lining:100%Cotton. COO: Imported._ Meas.approx.:15"Wx12"Hx4-1/2"D. Handle drop=2-1/2". SD=9-1/2". Weight approx.: 2lbs. 15ozs.

G.I.L.I. Exotic Embossed Leather Tote (A276584)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I did see this under new arrivals and I really like it.  It looks structured and I really do like the three compartments for organization.  I have to wait & see how I like the Roma 4 in Blue Cobra before I order this.  I really don't need two exotics.

Honored Contributor

@BritishGirl wrote:

Ladies - get ready to blow your socks off !!!

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Exotic-Embossed-Leather-Tote.product.A276584.html?sc=A276584-User&cm_sp=...

My socks are safe. First, I'm tired of the fixation on snake... Then, there's the price... Finally, I'd like the silhouette, but they should've stuck with the metal handles and either skipped the straps or found a way to make them removable and less obvious. As it is, there's a bit too much going on.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Haute Handbag Sneak Peek! I'm doing something new on Wednesday nights...I want to bring you all something new from one of our Handbag Collections (so you can see it first Smiley Happy) Tonight's is from our G.I.L.I. Collection with Creative Director Jill Martin. 3 GORGEOUS exotic colors to choose from > http://qvc.co/GILI_Exotic_April6 and on 5 Easy Payments. Let me know what you think!

Respected Contributor

A261897 ONE TIME ONLY VALUE

G.I.L.I Leather Convertible Backpack

QVC PRICE: $218.00

ONE DAY ONLY:

$139.68

+ S&H: $10.97

or $23.28 x 6 Easy Pays + S&H and tax

Valued Contributor
Did they do a presentation on this at the OTO price?
Respected Contributor

@Ruby Woo wrote:
Did they do a presentation on this at the OTO price?

@Snow Kitten I noticed it on the product page last night.

I checked this morning and noticed it was listed last

night on Inspired Style - 9:00 pm show with Amy.

Looks like only White is left .

Jill Martin  facebook
 4 / 8 / 16

Jill Bauer QVC and I both have April birthdays AND#GILI backpacks! Shop the Convertible Backpack and more tonight on Inspired Style at 9pm with Amy Stran QVC. See you then! xo