Frequent Contributor

I am also looking at some of the older gili stock and am interested in Classic Pebble Leather Satchel A261873. Reviews are good- but wanted to see if the forum ahd input or experience- Thanks

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Classic-Pebble-Leather-Satchel.product.A261873.html?sc=A261873-Targeted&...

Capture.JPG

Respected Contributor

@mkinpa wrote:

I am also looking at some of the older gili stock and am interested in Classic Pebble Leather Satchel A261873. Reviews are good- but wanted to see if the forum ahd input or experience- Thanks

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Classic-Pebble-Leather-Satchel.product.A261873.html?sc=A261873-Targeted&...

Capture.JPG

@mkinpa I noticed a listing on ebay for this bag in white. If you just

want to get an up close look at it. Their are several different angles

to view !

Frequent Contributor

@MorningLover Thanks for the infor- will do that!

Respected Contributor

@mkinpa wrote:

@MorningLover Thanks for the infor- will do that!

@mkinpa Your Welcome ! It's actually not much difference than Q

price ( except you pay tax on Q) and on Q you can return it !

Contributor

@Chi-town girl thanks for the info, I am looking at my fold over tote again and have decided that I will send it back, just too damamged for the money. Hopefully I can get it replaced when it comes back.

Here is the pin...

20160321_140931.jpg

And the leather on the front...20160321_140931.jpg

It is hard to see, but it looks like the was a mark in the leather and that someone rubbed it off, almost like an eraser mark on the leather.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Neecole - I can't tell from the photos the extent of the defect, but totally agree with your decision.  I wouldn't keep it either with a defect. 

How is the hardware?  I'm a bit concerned about the hardware, given some of the posts & previous issues.  I didn't keep the taupe Ostrich Milano bag that I bought due to leather finish/smears of the ostrich dots, but understand others had issues with hardware/pins falling out. 

I'm going to wait on placing any orders for the new handbags until I can see them presented.  Thanks for your update.  I know others along with you & me are very interested to see the return of this tote & a presentation!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Handbag Talk!

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88  @equss Found some ........

There's a listing on ebay for GILI TASSELS !!

G.I.L.I. 100% Leather Tassel For Bags (Choice of 9 Colors)

Price:
US $30.00 each....

Super Contributor

Hi GILI Girls!  Love reading all your enthusiasm for this line.  I am a D&B diehard but some great sales prices have me perched to make my first GILI purchase.  Smiley Happy  I was hoping someone who owns any GILI bags in 'Lavender' shades could tell me a bit about how they read "in real life."

The shades between my TV and the online videos and photos vary more than a bit.  I am not looking for a bag in a bright pastel shade but I don't want a shade that is too gray either.  I am looking longingly at the Triple Compartment satchel in "Lavender Moon" and the Vintage Oval Crossbody in "Lavender."

Many thanks for any guidance anyone can offer!

Respected Contributor

@annespan wrote:

Hi GILI Girls!  Love reading all your enthusiasm for this line.  I am a D&B diehard but some great sales prices have me perched to make my first GILI purchase.  Smiley Happy  I was hoping someone who owns any GILI bags in 'Lavender' shades could tell me a bit about how they read "in real life."

The shades between my TV and the online videos and photos vary more than a bit.  I am not looking for a bag in a bright pastel shade but I don't want a shade that is too gray either.  I am looking longingly at the Triple Compartment satchel in "Lavender Moon" and the Vintage Oval Crossbody in "Lavender."

Many thanks for any guidance anyone can offer!

@annespan I don't have these so I'm no help to you. I know it can

be hard trying to see the true colors online . Maybe someone who

has one of these bags will chime in !  Smiley Happy

Triple Compartment Satchel              Vintage Oval Crossbody

Lavender Moon                                          Lavender

Super Contributor

Thanks, morning lover!  Gotta say that 6-easy-pay today has me armed and ready LOL!  Have a great day!