Honored Contributor

@Linmo That one is really pretty! I would order it there for $5 extra to receive it earlier and also have the ability to return no matter what. 

I have received defective items from Zulily and they have taken them back and credited me fully. I've also received the wrong item and they took it back and expedited sending me the correct one. So you can return at Zulily if there is a problem. They are a great company and I shopped there before they were owned by the company that owns the Q. Excellent customer service, too. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

If someone likes the Cara in "burgundy", Amazon has one for $133. Free ship with prime plus free returns and it seems like it is sent out in about 15 minutes. Woman Wink

Image result for images frye Cara in burgundy

@hicindy2 Woman LOL I SEE you there! What a beautiful bag and color! Tell us what you think when it arrives, apparently very quickly. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Info only...waiting for Dec. 1'st for MZW !! Hard to get past these deals.  Research I'd say ! 

Image result for images sherlock holmes

Honored Contributor

This one is pretty. I love their burnt red color... Darn it, I have a matching wallet, but no bag... And, it's going to stay that way, too...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily @stevieb @momjules @hicindy2 @Linmo & all

My short boots arrived a few days ago.

original-1.png

I was disappointed. Well constructed, but the leather is VERY stiff and little "give" in the sole. Returned.

My Cara handbag arrived this morning.

original.png

Absolutely beautiful leather, oiled, pieced, lush.

At first I thought about returning. No outside pockets (but I knew this), no slips inside for sunglasses or cell phone. A small zipper compartment, though. Unlined.

However, I just took it on a dry run. The leather is NOT heavy, not as heavy, for example, as Dooney Florentine. It is soft, but holds some form. VERY comfortable on the shoulder. Love the reverse sewn seams. Simple. Zen. Lots of room inside even after I add a checkbook wallet and leather cosmetic pouch. Sunglasses need to be in a case, to protect them, rather than a slip pocket, but lots of room even after that. Easy entrance. KEEPING! 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Congratulations on your beautiful FRYE Cara hobo!! Heart I love the FRYE leather...and I agree, it's so comfortable to carry! Your organizing plan sounds perfect. Too bad about those stiff boots...well, at least you tried them! Enjoy carrying that beautiful FRYE bag and give it a squeezy hug from EEL...Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Their boots require serious breaking in. At least every pair I've had did. Most of them became very comfortable, eventually... but they do stay stiff for a while. I've toyed for several years with a new pair, but always opt out... Life's too short...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor Their boots require serious breaking in. At least every pair I've had did. Most of them became very comfortable, eventually... but they do stay stiff for a while. I've toyed for several years with a new pair, but always opt out... Life's too short...

Woman Wink

@stevieb: Life IS indeed too short. Especially for those of us on the other side of 40. I contemplated takingit to a shoe repair shop to soften, but really? The older our feet, the more they scream when it's not comfortable. Mine do.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily @stevieb @momjules @hicindy2 @Linmo & all

My short boots arrived a few days ago.

original-1.png

I was disappointed. Well constructed, but the leather is VERY stiff and little "give" in the sole. Returned.

My Cara handbag arrived this morning.

original.png

Absolutely beautiful leather, oiled, pieced, lush.

At first I thought about returning. No outside pockets (but I knew this), no slips inside for sunglasses or cell phone. A small zipper compartment, though. Unlined.

However, I just took it on a dry run. The leather is NOT heavy, not as heavy, for example, as Dooney Florentine. It is soft, but holds some form. VERY comfortable on the shoulder. Love the reverse sewn seams. Simple. Zen. Lots of room inside even after I add a checkbook wallet and leather cosmetic pouch. Sunglasses need to be in a case, to protect them, rather than a slip pocket, but lots of room even after that. Easy entrance. KEEPING! 

@1ProfessorGlad to hear that you like the bag.  I ordered it from a different retailer and hope that I have the same reaction as you!