Trusted Contributor

If you love it....that is the most important thing.  Get it.

FYI...If you love Frye bags....I was at TJ Maxx....saw some handbags. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Frye Concho Crossbody

[ Edited ]

@Pecky   Beautiful bag and at a great price.  But, as already said, it's all about it you love it.  I wouldn't consider most people's opinions when it comes to clothing, you are the one wearing it.  I also love the design of the Frye bag posted by @Sweet_Serenity , but it is twice the price.  Enjoy and wear in good health

Honored Contributor

@Pecky .........it doesnt matter what we think, its what you think.  Personally, I love it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I am looking for a cognac bag to wear with a pair of boots and suede jacket I have.  I came across this Frye handbag at L&T on sale.  I like the embellishments but do you think it's too much?Frye Melissa Concho Zip Crossbody, Cognac

@Pecky I like the embellishments on this one! But as many have said, if you like it, go for it! Let us know what you decide! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky   

Go with what you felt when you saw the bag, you loved it at first sight,  You shouldn't care what "we" think, what uou think and feel is what matters.

PS  I love it lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Frye Concho Crossbody

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  It does have a Southwestern look to it if that is what you are going for.  If not, keep searching.  JJill has a leather bag that color in leather with no embellishments.  It is either 30 or 40% off.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky   Since you like Frye check TJ Max new bags are coming in . Last week I found a Brahmin, and today a cognac Frye, lighter than most which I like, $129. 

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Pecky   Since you like Frye check TJ Max new bags are coming in . Last week I found a Brahmin, and today a cognac Frye, lighter than most which I like, $129. 

@1Snickers  I did see a few Frye at TJM but they were styles I didn't care for but man the price was right.  I am going to check the other two in my area.  I wish they sold Brahmin I have never seen one in Marshalls or TJM.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky :Careful! There are many Brahmin copies now. The one I found is definitely Brahmin with all the tags AND in perfect condition. Sometimes seconds are in the discount stores. (I found a Kooba but the strap was bad, glad I checked it)! 

I’ve noticed Frye even in department stores have scratches. I hope they don’t stain because that type of leather sometimes will.