Honored Contributor

Re: Frye A351722

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

Please, understand crossbody style was my go to for what seems like forever. This bag, changed my mindset! Yes, Lightweight, Oh, so beautiful really is. Then the easy access outside and inside, very well thought out design. Feels amazing on the shoulder, way it rests on the body, scene Meg Ryan oo oh, so so good! Woman Wink

Cement, love love, the soft neutral taupe, so is tan and sunflower as well. 

My DS noticed the bag, and he even complimented oh, really noticed the unexpected color saying mom the color is beautiful. Ha! Loved it. Woman Very Happy 

The size isn't big. Interior is well organized and not dark or extremely light. 

Noticed more positive reviews. By the way, care and attention package indeed noteworthy, exceptional and appreciated. Frye enclosed card explaining care information and history, dust bag very nice. Best purchase ever! 

@Pecky 

Incredible quality handbag, lifetime of pleasure. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Pecky 

Please, understand crossbody style was my go to for what seems like forever. This bag, changed my mindset! Yes, Lightweight, Oh, so beautiful really is. Then the easy access outside and inside, very well thought out design. Feels amazing on the shoulder, way it rests on the body, scene Meg Ryan oo oh, so so good! Woman Wink

Cement, love love, the soft neutral taupe, so is tan and sunflower as well. 

My DS noticed the bag, and he even complimented oh, really noticed the unexpected color saying mom the color is beautiful. Ha! Loved it. Woman Very Happy 

The size isn't big. Interior is well organized and not dark or extremely light. 

Noticed more positive reviews. By the way, care and attention package indeed noteworthy, exceptional and appreciated. Frye enclosed card explaining care information and history, dust bag very nice. Best purchase ever! 

@Pecky 

Incredible quality handbag, lifetime of pleasure. Heart

@Sweet_SerenitySounds absolutely perfect!  When I was watching the video I saw the strap they have inside the bag, does having that make it difficult to get in the bag?  One more question, does the leather look like it will stain easily?  Frye has some leather bags that have to be treated so it won't stain as far as getting caught in the rain or snow.

Honored Contributor

The Frye team is available 24/7 to answer questions. We will respond within 24 hours. Email us at customerservice@fryecompany.com or call 1.800.826.3793 

Found this information on the enclosed card that came with my handbag.