Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Here's a bigger pic I hope of the Preston Flap bag.  What a beauty it is:

Preston Flap

What a beautiful handbag @BlingQueen022! I can see the leather and it looks scrumptious. Congratulations on your beautiful fall handbag and enjoy it! I will definitely have to check out the Fossil handbags. I have a Fossil watch from years ago (with a mother of pearl face, gears showing and black Roman numerals) that just needs a battery every now and again! Thanks for telling us about this great find, BlingQueen! Woman Very Happy

Hi there EdithEllenLilly you cutie:  I swear the second I entered that store that was the first bag I saw and I felt like a magnet that just went so fast directly to that bag.  You can even make the bottom of the bag wider if you need it.  Haven't had a bag in ages wow me lately like this one has.  I'm not really a fan of bags with flaps over them, but this one I just couldn't pass up.  Hope you're enjoying the weekend.  Always good see you posting here.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Preston Flap

What a beautiful handbag @BlingQueen022! I can see the leather and it looks scrumptious. Congratulations on your beautiful fall handbag and enjoy it! I will definitely have to check out the Fossil handbags. I have a Fossil watch from years ago (with a mother of pearl face, gears showing and black Roman numerals) that just needs a battery every now and again! Thanks for telling us about this great find, BlingQueen! Woman Very Happy

Hi there EdithEllenLilly you cutie:  I swear the second I entered that store that was the first bag I saw and I felt like a magnet that just went so fast directly to that bag.  You can even make the bottom of the bag wider if you need it.  Haven't had a bag in ages wow me lately like this one has.  I'm not really a fan of bags with flaps over them, but this one I just couldn't pass up.  Hope you're enjoying the weekend.  Always good see you posting here.  Heart

Oh BlingQueen, I just love it when you call people 'cutie' and I especially love it when you call me a cutie! Woman Very Happy Don't ever forget that we think YOU are a cutie, too! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Preston Flap

Oh BlingQueen, I just love it when you call people 'cutie' and I especially love it when you call me a cutie! Woman Very Happy Don't ever forget that we think YOU are a cutie, too! Heart

Awwwww, thank you Edith, you are so sweet.  I'm a blushing.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

OMGosh, I just received that Preston Flap bag I posted the pic on.  I have to say I have never in my life seen better packaging on a bag then Fossil.  I opened up the box and there was a white fish net wrapping over the entire bag.  All the zipper pulls were wrapped and the strap was protected along with everything else.  It took me a good half hour almost to fully unwrap this handbag.  

It is gorgeous!!  the smell of the leather was so intoxicating too.  I so love that smell.  The bag has a full back zipper closure compartment and the flap has a full zipper compartment and the inside of the bag has a full zipper compartment on the wall and a pocket.  There's plenty of room for all your items.  

Most of all, this bag will sit on your shoulder and it will never slide off!!!!  It's not a heavy bag either.  I have to say I finally found a handbag that totally meets my expectations.  The quality of the leather is superb.  There is more to life then Dooney and Bourke.   I will be purchasing more Fossil bags in the future.  They have come a long way this company.  It's well worth looking into if you're in the market for a new handbag.  They're fabulous!!!

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

OMGosh, I just received that Preston Flap bag I posted the pic on.  I have to say I have never in my life seen better packaging on a bag then Fossil.  I opened up the box and there was a white fish net wrapping over the entire bag.  All the zipper pulls were wrapped and the strap was protected along with everything else.  It took me a good half hour almost to fully unwrap this handbag.  

It is gorgeous!!  the smell of the leather was so intoxicating too.  I so love that smell.  The bag has a full back zipper closure compartment and the flap has a full zipper compartment and the inside of the bag has a full zipper compartment on the wall and a pocket.  There's plenty of room for all your items.  

Most of all, this bag will sit on your shoulder and it will never slide off!!!!  It's not a heavy bag either.  I have to say I finally found a handbag that totally meets my expectations.  The quality of the leather is superb.  There is more to life then Dooney and Bourke.   I will be purchasing more Fossil bags in the future.  They have come a long way this company.  It's well worth looking into if you're in the market for a new handbag.  They're fabulous!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful new Fossil handbag, @BlingQueen022!!! I'm so happy for you that it turned out so well. Fossil sounds so professional with excellent quality leather. Thanks for all of the details! I will definitely have to check them out! (Don't tell stevieb Woman Wink). Enjoy carrying this beauty this fall in the best of health, BlingQueen!!! Have a wonderful weekend, too! Woman Happy EEL Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Congratulations on your beautiful new Fossil handbag, @BlingQueen022!!! I'm so happy for you that it turned out so well. Fossil sounds so professional with excellent quality leather. Thanks for all of the details! I will definitely have to check them out! (Don't tell stevieb Woman Wink). Enjoy carrying this beauty this fall in the best of health, BlingQueen!!! Have a wonderful weekend, too! Woman Happy EEL Heart

Hi Edith you cutie pie!   Thanks so much.  I was really excited to get this bag.  Now there's a satchel I want, lol.  I'm a handbag-a-holic, lol  I won't tell anybody or you know who, mum's the word, lol.  I'll tell ya this bag is a 10.  I'm not a huge fan of bags that have flaps, but this one really doesn't get in the way to get in and out of the bag.  I love all the compartments in it.  I was impressed that it even had a zip closure on the back of the bag with a full pocket!!  Taking it out for a test drive today.  Have a great weekend filled with good health and fun you cutie!!  Happy shopping!

Esteemed Contributor

Fossil is having a friends and family sale 25 percent off.  Just got the small bella Satchel for 62 dollars off the price.  Beautiful bag.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Fossil is having a friends and family sale 25 percent off.  Just got the small bella Satchel for 62 dollars off the price.  Beautiful bag.  

OMGosh, I just received this bag today and wowza, lightweight but not too light and it's just super dooper gorgeous!  Great buy.  Excellent leather quality.  Fossil sure has come a long way.  They can compete with anybody even Dooney and Bourke.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I love this one @BlingQueen022 !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022  I see the Bella comes in small and large, but unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything about a F&F sale on their site... Did you order from them or elsewhere?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...