Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Dorothy11 wrote:

I always use Fossil crossbody bags when travelling. The leather quality is great, organization is great, not too heavy. My favorite design is the Morgan Traveller. Comes in many colors.

The Morgan is the one I ordered and received this afternoon. I got it in black and it is perfect, I love all of the outside pockets, and it fits very well against my body.

@QVCkitty1 Would you mind telling which Morgan you chose? I searched and see there is a crossbody and a top zip. Thanks! 

@EdithEllenLily, My bag has the top zip, an outside zip, two small outside pockets, and a large outside slip pocket on the back. It is just what I wanted.

@QVCkitty1 I don't know where you bought it, but if it was Macy's the Morgan Top Zip just went on sale AND when I called to place my order, the rep gave me 20 percent off with a code that may be on the website. I'm not sure if you can get a price reduction but I thought I would mention it. Since the price was about $78 I ordered both black and espresso. Great looking bag! 

I bought mine from Amazon, you got a good deal, congrats !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've been looking for a leather, cross body bag with outside pockets, not too small and under $ 200.00 . I looked on Amazon and found what looks like the perfect bag, that fills all of my requirements. Do any of you have Fossil bags, and do you like them?? TIA.

I had a few,  one black cross body I had for a couple years, my niece loved it so I gave it to her....she had it forever!!!

I do love their wallets......not I carry Vera Bradley,  mostly because of their lightweightness.......I love leather bags but too heavy for me now...(70+)