Esteemed Contributor

I just bought a Fossil Sydney last week, after discounts and coupons at Younkers, it cost me $88.00, and was just the Cabernet color I was looking for. I have a couple other Fossil bags and am very satisfied with the quality. Here's the Sydney:

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack Love that color and that bag. I went to the mall yesterday, and checked out that merlot color. It is beautiful! Nothing says fall to me more than cabernet or merlot colored real leather !

Frequent Contributor

Have worn Fossil bags for many years. For me they hold up well, and I enjoy the casual style.

Hoping everyone enjoys their handbags! 

Respected Contributor

I love Fossil bags and have several in my collection.  I think the leather is nice and my have held up beautifully.  I too love Dooney but if you can find a deal on a good Fossil bag, go for it.

Esteemed Contributor

I still love Fossil bags and their wallets.  I need to dig out some of their bags I have here.  Haven't used them in ages.  Their wallets last forever.

Honored Contributor

I love Fossil and own several bags and wallets.

I still have the first real leather handbag I bought, it is a Fossil. The most I ever spent on a handbag back then. It is as good as the day I bought it.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought myself a Fossil Sydney handbag in the purple print pattern from Winners. It's not all leather, only the trim like the straps are leather but I thought the print is quite nice and it was $79 CDN.

I've also bought my daughter a Sydney crossbody bag in the brown print. This will be a gift. This was $69 CDN at Winners too.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!  I could kick myself for staying away from Fossil for all these years.   Yesterday, I was at Tyson's Corner in Virginia and I haven't been over there I think in about 20 years, lol.  I walked into the Fossil store and I was immediately attracted to the best looking cross body bag I ever saw in my life!!   I had to have it.  It's the Preston Flap crossbody bag.  I ended up buying that beauty.  I was impressed so much with this bag, I ordered the larger version of it to wear as a shoulder bag.  The leather was so soft and the quality of the Fossil bags have really changed for the better.  Their bags can easily compete with Dooney, Coach, Kors or anybody else out there with no problems.  I think the Fossil company has come a long way to compete with anybody that's how good their quality and leather goods are.  I will concentrate more now on Fossil then I will on Dooney and Bourke.  

ZB5875206

Esteemed Contributor

Here's a bigger pic I hope of the Preston Flap bag.  What a beauty it is:

Preston Flap

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Here's a bigger pic I hope of the Preston Flap bag.  What a beauty it is:

Preston Flap

What a beautiful handbag @BlingQueen022! I can see the leather and it looks scrumptious. Congratulations on your beautiful fall handbag and enjoy it! I will definitely have to check out the Fossil handbags. I have a Fossil watch from years ago (with a mother of pearl face, gears showing and black Roman numerals) that just needs a battery every now and again! Thanks for telling us about this great find, BlingQueen! Woman Very Happy