Esteemed Contributor

For those of you addicted to ZIP ZIP Dooney 's

[ Edited ]

Love this style bag - I Love Dooney has assorted colors starting at $99 today - free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: For those of you addicted to ZIP ZIP Dooney 's

@hopi  You are an enabler!  I've never changed from my winter zip zip because I'm so comfortable in it (celedon), so decided to take a peak at those on sale.  I knew I wanted the calypso since it's such a gorgeous turquoise and then I saw the blush which looks almost like a neutral so I got it too.   This is all your fault but thanks for the heads-up!  Did you know Dooney refunds 6% on Mr Rebates? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hopi  You are an enabler!  I've never changed from my winter zip zip because I'm so comfortable in it (celedon), so decided to take a peak at those on sale.  I knew I wanted the calypso since it's such a gorgeous turquoise and then I saw the blush which looks almost like a neutral so I got it too.   This is all your fault but thanks for the heads-up!  Did you know Dooney refunds 6% on Mr Rebates? 

@Kachina624

Heart

The blush is so beautiful and blue bags are my favorite.  The ZipZip is  a perfect bag, light, super neat and holds so much besides looking super sharp.  Never thought to use Mr. Rebates - Thanks

Honored Contributor

@hopi  I got my two new zip zips today (fast shipping).  I'm glad I can keep both since I'd never make a decision as to which to select.  The Calypso is a gorgeous aqua color and the blush a beautiful pale pink.  Since I've used nothing but aqua/turquoise bags for several years, I decided to move into the blush for a change. 

Thanks again for the heads up. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

So happy you love them.

From reading your posts  know that turquoise is your expertise - who can't love a blue bag.    Zip  Zip is my favorite style -  just so easy to carry. I Love Dooney has great service.

Honored Contributor

@hopi  ... And Hopi Indian pottery is my favorite.  I inherited a large one, very beautiful, from my mom. 

Respected Contributor

@hopi @Kachina624

Thanks SO much for the heads up alert on the Dooney zip zip and ilovedooney! I always forget to check there.

Just scored this lovely! (I adore garden themes on handbags.)

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 6.09.23 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@hopi @Kachina624

Thanks SO much for the heads up alert on the Dooney zip zip and ilovedooney! I always forget to check there.

@1Professor Ooooh, congratulations! I love this print and have not seen it! Beautiful! Enjoy your lovely bag, EEL Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@hopi @Kachina624

@1Professor Ooooh, congratulations! I love this print and have not seen it! Beautiful! Enjoy your lovely bag, EEL Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily: Hello, sweet handbag sister, EdithEllen! I particularly love that the hydrangeas are printed on top of the brown signature print. (Also comes in pink or white flowers.) It was 50% of!!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@hopi @Kachina624

@EdithEllenLily: Hello, sweet handbag sister, EdithEllen! I particularly love that the hydrangeas are printed on top of the brown signature print. (Also comes in pink or white flowers.) It was 50% of!!

@1Professor Me, too! Great print! I looked it up and I am thinking about ordering the same blue that you did...it reminds me of some other lovely prints...Woman Wink