Respected Contributor

Re: For anyone who wears Anuschka handbags!

@hicindy2  Thanks for the update!  I hope they get after the employee who made that bad error in the description (I was the one who started all the hoopla about it on this board...ha! ha!).  I'm glad it was just an error, but it does make me wonder about the reliability of all their web info.  BTW, I also was eyeing up that bag that you're looking at.  I don't like the TBV because I don't care for the short handles, and those clip on ones don't work very well IMO.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I was all set to buy an Anuschka crossbody bag last week thru Zappos, until I read the warning----"Proposition 65 warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."  

Respected Contributor

Now that Evine admitted the error, I'm going to email that I did NOT purchase because of their error. Big mistake

Respected Contributor

@2blonde @hicindy2 @ID2

I succumbed at the VERY end of the last show. I adore doctor's bags, the shape, and they showed one with a huge opening and lots of organization for $169, so I bit:

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 5.22.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 5.23.09 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@2blonde @hicindy2 @ID2

I succumbed at the VERY end of the last show. I adore doctor's bags, the shape, and they showed one with a huge opening and lots of organization for $169, so I bit:

@1Professor  My neighbor has this bag in the dragonfly pattern and she says it is her favorite and she has 6 various Anuschkas. 

704-669- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Top Barrel Satchel w/ Removable Strap

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@2blonde @hicindy2 @ID2

@1Professor  My neighbor has this bag in the dragonfly pattern and she says it is her favorite and she has 6 various Anuschkas. 

704-669- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Top Barrel Satchel w/ Removable Strap

I own this style in 3 colors. It is an easy bag to love and carry. The dragon fly was my first. In fact, I am carrying it now. I ordered the blue a few months ago, and always get compliments and questions on where to buy one. If you get the royal paisley, please post a review. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@2blonde @hicindy2 @ID2

I own this style in 3 colors. It is an easy bag to love and carry. The dragon fly was my first. In fact, I am carrying it now. I ordered the blue a few months ago, and always get compliments and questions on where to buy one. If you get the royal paisley, please post a review. Enjoy!

@Lally @hicindy2

I DID get the paisley, but also yearned for the dragon fly! The bag arrives Wednesday, so glad to hear others adore it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lally       When you said you ordered the blue doctor type bag, did you mean Summer Bloom blue?  I am looking at this one in a blue print and really like this pattern. I like the smaller shoulder bags.  Thanks !!

Floral dreams sold out at the reduced price.  I liked the bumble bee. They were selling out quickly during the shows.  

726-338

I went ahead and got this one on clearance.  I like that you can use PayPal with Evine.  I don't like all those value pays coming at me each month.  One and done.  I do a better budget plan that way.  I wear a lot of denim and I think this fresh palette is appealing.

727-064- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather East-West Crossbody Bag w/ Card Holder