Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,812
Registered: ‎06-06-2010

You can now do an e-mail sign up and participate in the Online Outlet Sales.  Going on now thru May 17'th.  Additional 40% taken at checkout and the prices are already reduced.  Leather items are included too.  Perfect for graduation gifts too. 

 

I like the small trimmed Vera totes:

 

Small Trimmed VeraSmall Trimmed Vera

 

Mallory leather tote                                     Canyon tote

 

Mallory ToteCanyon Tote

 

Backpacks

 

Drawstring BackpackLighten Up Grand Backpack

 

 

 

 

Small Ella 

Small Ella Tote

 

 

 

Lot lots more...

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,614
Registered: ‎06-14-2016

thanks, I've been cutting back on my VERA but this is nice to know. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,260
Registered: ‎04-20-2013

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

thanks, I've been cutting back on my VERA but this is nice to know. 


@hicindy2me too,   I just sold 3 of my Vera's...now I am selling my 2 Lug bags...getting sick of them all.....time for a totally new designer.....really wish I could design my very own...

 

Looking for something new and different...any suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,812
Registered: ‎06-06-2010

Re: For Vera Bradley Fans

[ Edited ]

@mishka14 wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

thanks, I've been cutting back on my VERA but this is nice to know. 


@hicindy2me too,   I just sold 3 of my Vera's...now I am selling my 2 Lug bags...getting sick of them all.....time for a totally new designer.....really wish I could design my very own...

 

Looking for something new and different...any suggestions?


@mishka14  You have probably heard me prattling on about MZ Wallace.  We have a little thread usually going on here in "Handbags".  They are having an online mid-year sale soon.  You might want to check them out.  I have had Kipling, Baggallini, VB, and Lug and am now into MZW. High quality nylon with leather trim. 

 

Also into Harvey's Seatbelt Bags out of So. Cal. and made in the USA too.  Amazon and Zappos have them also.  Wear like Iron.  

 

 

Just got "Sprinkles".  

 

Sprinkles Medium Streamline Tote Front

 

 

Sprinkles Medium Streamline Tote Detail

 

Looks how it goes with the VB Weekender Havana Dots

 

Image result for images vera bradley havana dots weekender

 

Super Contributor
Posts: 416
Registered: ‎11-08-2010

I really like their leather and microfiber. I picked up several pieces in the Hawthorne Rose.  The totes are a great light weight conservative option for work with the laptop and tablet tamer.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,842
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

I have a couple of leather bags from Vera and they are really good quality.  

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎05-22-2018

@hicindy2 wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

thanks, I've been cutting back on my VERA but this is nice to know. 


@hicindy2me too,   I just sold 3 of my Vera's...now I am selling my 2 Lug bags...getting sick of them all.....time for a totally new designer.....really wish I could design my very own...

 

Looking for something new and different...any suggestions?


@mishka14  You have probably heard me prattling on about MZ Wallace.  We have a little thread usually going on here in "Handbags".  They are having an online mid-year sale soon.  You might want to check them out.  I have had Kipling, Baggallini, VB, and Lug and am now into MZW. High quality nylon with leather trim. 

 

Also into Harvey's Seatbelt Bags out of So. Cal. and made in the USA too.  Amazon and Zappos have them also.  Wear like Iron.  

 

 

Just got "Sprinkles".  

 

Sprinkles Medium Streamline Tote Front

 

 

Sprinkles Medium Streamline Tote Detail

 

Looks how it goes with the VB Weekender Havana Dots

 

Image result for images vera bradley havana dots weekender

 


 

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎05-22-2018

@Grnidkjun wrote:

I really like their leather and microfiber. I picked up several pieces in the Hawthorne Rose.  The totes are a great light weight conservative option for work with the laptop and tablet tamer.


@Grnidkjun

 

I really like this....does anyone know the difference on the Dooney pebble leather vs? the patterson leather..thanks..

Super Contributor
Posts: 416
Registered: ‎11-08-2010

@TessieGGD

I'm afraid I only have the Dooney pebble leather, vintage and newer. 

I don't have any of the Dooney Patterson pieces.

Super Contributor
Posts: 416
Registered: ‎11-08-2010

One of my "finds" from the online outlet sale..

Picked up the Hadley microfiber satchel in Navy.

And a Carson Embroidered Navy strap.

Swapped out the plain expandable strap on the Hadley with the shorter guitar style Carson strap.

Very cute, hangs underneath perfectly.

Gives me a great shoulder strap when needed and keeps those side rings under control when using the satchel handles without a lot of shoulder length hanging down.

They actually match perfectly.

6A3A4935-15D1-41ED-81B9-CD079C383266.jpegC08D7BD4-E2B0-4166-89A3-E0D322B207C3.jpeg