Respected Contributor

For Patricia Nash Fans

[ Edited ]

PN has a Sale on many popular bags on her Website. I bought the Macaela handpainted tooled flap shoulder bag for 135....I have been eyeing that bag for awhile, love the details & that retro 70's style. Those flowers & Butterflies just make it a happy bag, Here on the Q its 169.00 & surprisingly no reviews. 

The Q's description of the Macaela bags are crossbody's which they are not but I am short waisted so I can crossbody it Euro style. It has a 17" strap but the added ring & extra length on the leather make it an 18".......

Do any of you have the bag? Surprised, how much I can fit in it.

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new PN bag!

If you are open minded as to styles, I have seen a few of her bags at my local Marshall's stores. Bought two and left a couple for others.. Prices were well under $100.00 for each, including a tooled tote with matching wallet included on clearance for $70.00! A steal, but I did not need another tote.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva  Thankyou! Yes, I am open minded. I recently found the PN Zancona Tote at TJ's for a quite a discount. Enjoy your bags!

Honored Contributor

I discovered Pat Nash bags this yr. Pitched out my Vera's and bought 6 so far of the Nash bags

Tan  big tote Adelade bag

Black with pink lining Adelade bag

Red little bit smaller bag forget the name

Waiting on the cinnamon from PN website cavo tote

carribean blue from  QVC can't remember the name of that one no detail on front, has the twisted handles and rear zip.

pink in the Benevuto

small lobster bisque clutch bag too.